20.

(BACK TO NORMAL)

(BACK TO NORMAL)

We go back to hating each other.

The days fly pass Monday, we don't speak.
Tuesday I didn't look at him, Wednesday we did a quick test to see if he was actually ready to ace the test and now Thurdsay, the day of the exam, an announcement is on the app.

Thankfully it was the morning before but it wasn't from me or about me.

Fun fact of the day

Christian Westbrook doesn't have the slightest idea of how to make a girl orgasm, last I heard he didn't even last a minute.

I blink a few times staring down at the text, it knew it wasn't from Christian, I'm not so dumb to think that he would.

I also find that hard to believe after Friday night, which for some reason keeps coming into my head. I find myself hating him less whenever he's too close to me, my body completely shuts down and my mouth can't seem to form words.

I don't like the power he seems to have over me, he makes my brain fight too hard to disagree with my body.

"Alright, so do you usually wait for him to react or do you just keep throwing out stuff," Avery says when she walks up to me.

I narrow my eyes as my brows furrow, "You posted it?"

She nods, "While you were wherever you were, I was looking for girls who slept with Christian, for some damn reason I only found one and she said she didn't even orgasm,"

I mentally facepalm, he's gonna come after me, there's no way he's taking that. What if he calls me out for being a hypocrite. Avery would kill me.

"Avery, can you at least tell me when you're gonna do something like this?" I ask.

"I thought you'd want it to be done, you asked for my help," she says, walking alongside me to my class.

"I just thought you'd tell me before you post something,"

She takes a few seconds to respond as we walk in the laughter and different conversations of the corridors.

"Where were you that night?" She asks.

I clear my throat, making sure to keep my eyes away from her, "I told you in the bathroom, throwing up after the game I didn't feel well,"

I hated lying to her, but I knew how she'd react, if it was anyone else she'd be fine but Christian is more than a hell no.

She remains silent as we stop in front of my class, when I turn to her she gives me a small smile, "See you at lunch,"