28

It's been a month since Jungkook decided to propose to Seokjin. That day he spent till evening in Taehyung's house, it was weird but they became good friends. For Jungkook it's still uncomfortable knowing Taehyung is seokjin's first love.

He doesn't know how they ended up talking about their sex life. It was somewhat surprising knowing seokjin was top in his past relationship. I mean he doesn't doubt but the needy seokjin under him being so whiny and begging for his cock makes him think he should provoke seokjin sometimes.

Jungkook sighed looking at Seokjin, a carefree, non-judgmental, making non-comical jokes calling them daddy jokes enough to make his friends clutch their stomachs and fall to the ground. He is so caring, kind, and understanding, well settled, polite on the road and a wild hot mess on the bed, and of course handsome as hell. A fucking god-sent angel. How is he going to propose to him?

Sometimes he does think about himself being a college student and part-time worker and not having a chance. Should he become more like an adult, you know a man with a job and house and car, a car is a must before proposing?

He keeps his palm gently on Seokjin's lap, who is busy asking what the bedsheet told to the floor. Yoongi tells him to shut up while taking a shot as if it anytime stopped seokjin but Jimin and Hoseok are always taking the bait, or maybe they just want to laugh loud. Jungkook couldn't hear the answer between their loud laughs but he didn't care, all he could look at was Seokjin. His shrieking laugh, as if an earthquake is happening.

Jungkook smiles.

" Oh man I am drunk"

Seokjin says as he gulps one more shot. Jungkook said he would drive tonight, so seokjin decided to loosen up. It's been a long time.

" You don't need to worry, I will be driving "

" Hmm....are you gonna take care of me?"

Seokjin says and he is drunk. He flutters his eyelashes rapidly making Jungkook smile. He bumps his forehead to seokjin's telling him to stop.

" Are you not? "

" Yeah, hyung I'm going to take care of you very well once we are home"

" Hmm, good, good boy"

Fuck man, you will never know how it feels to be called a 'Good Boy' from The Kim SeokJin.

As the night grows darker they get drunker except for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Doesn't he look cutest when he is drunk? Like you can't just resist kissing him"

Taehyung says looking at drunk seokjin who is now pouting while explaining why he looks like an alpaca to Namjoon.

" Yeah...and stop looking at him in that way. It's not a good thing to look at other's man in that view"

Jungkook sounded dead serious.

" Bunny is mad!! But...i don't know I will always love him Jungkook ah. I can't help. The sweet memories just get to the surface sometimes. "

Maybe Taehyung is a little drunk to put a filter on. But in the heat of an argument, they didn't see how seokjin pout deepened while he looked at these two stupids standing at each other noses.

" If it surfaces, you better keep it within you. You don't need to tell them in front of me or anyone"

" Okay okay, I can understand. "

" Jungkook ah"

Jungkook hears the voice from a distance, he can hear a pout. So he gives his undivided attention to seokjin.