13

[ M ]✌️

Seokjin says yes and Jungkook is now crazy, crazily nervous. He never felt this way, he never felt this nervous at the same time hungry to have sex with anyone. He just wants everything to go well..go amazing, like Seokjin never should regret it, he should feel like ....feel like it just has to be Jungkook to make him feel utmost pleasure.

" You are thinking so loudly, Jungkook"

Oh...also he doesn't like when Seokjin acts like an adult, he is an adult but behaving all mature makes Jungkook more nervous. And he hates that.

" We can do it anytime, no pressure. Even if you wanted us to have sex seconds ago now if you feel like not doing it that's okay. You can just say it, Jungkook"

He is too mature that's the only flaw Jungkook found in Seokjin.

" No. I want to do it. I want it. No second thought, I know I won't regret it. "

Somehow Jungkook makes himself sound confident. He made people reach orgasm, he could do it. He can do it. Jungkook takes a deep breath before kissing Seokjin. Jungkook needs to tiptoe to maintain the kiss as Seokjin is still sitting on the counter.

They kiss like usual, the once they take each other's breath, how much more comfortable do they become? Maybe to the extent that they don't mind eating each other. The Jungkook's urge to get near Seokjin is insane. Like he just wants to be inside Seokjin, like maybe fuse their bodies.

Jungkook lifts Seokjin in his arms, who wraps his legs around Jungkook while kissing. He walks to his bedroom while carrying Seokjin, he is too fucking proud that he is carrying Seokjin to bed. His bed. SeokJin moans beautifully, too beautiful making Jungkook bold. He closes the door behind them, maybe it was his dream, but he doesn't think twice before pinning Seokjin against the door. Oh fuck...he dreamt it.

Seokjin is a passionate kisser, he loves all deep and dirty kisses, and he takes Jungkook's tongue happily inside his. Jungkook presses himself more into Seokjin, he can't help how the blood is drawing to his groin. His dick is getting hard well seokjin's too. At some point, Jungkook let Seokjin down, as his arms get sore. Then Seokjin reverses the position and pins Jungkook to the door. He urges Jungkook to get out of his shirt and he follows the same.

Now both are half-naked in front of each other, it's been almost a year since both of them met, it's been 6 months since they first kissed and Jk proposed this weird idea of fucking just for fucking you know. But both of them don't know how they just kissed for 6 months as if both set a slow pace.

At some point, Jungkook's wants to have sex with Seokjin changed a lot, it's fucking exciting, it's a common thing but not anymore it's something important for Jungkook, so it's nerve-wracking. He wants Seokjin to remember it for a very long long time. Maybe forever.

Both of their relationships changed a lot too, if anyone can say it's a 360-degree turn. Jungkook now doesn't remember 'before seeking time. As if that part of him doesn't exist. Is it even possible, Jungkook questions? But it is. It's scary to accept that Seokjin is now one of the main persons in Jungkook's life.

" Hmm, Seokjin"

Jungkook groans when Seokjin pinches his nipples while kissing, it feels weird....good type of weirdness. He wants maybe Seokjin to bite them, oh gosh...he thought of someday getting a nipple piercing, he laughed at the idea too but the current Jungkook knows he will get it one day, and he will ask Seokjin to lick them while his hands tighten around his long thick neck.

Seokjin bent down to suck them, and Jungkook can't help he tugs SeokJin's hair harshly making him moan.

Seokjin puts his tongue out and shows it to Jungkook. Hell, Jungkook wants to paint that long slender pink tongue with his cum. Shit....shit... He bends down and sucks that fucking tongue. Oh god, Jungkook never felt this aroused, seokjin doing something to him. Jungkook hovers over him making him fall back on the floor, their hard dicks are rubbing on each other, and Jungkook hurries to get naked. He first unzips Seokjin's and then his, it's painful that both of them need to separate to remove the pants.