8

No, Jungkook didn't act as if he hadn't spent a good time with Jin when he woke up the next day. Not the other day when Jin asks him to join him for dinner as he hates to eat alone and not even the other day when both of them were free at the same time by COINCIDENCE so they went grocery shopping and also Jungkook did his shopping finally. He gets to know Seokjin does know a lot about Shoes. And it's a good thing.

Seokjin came for his practices. Not like Jungkook asked for it but he came. First Jungkook looked at the sitting area more than at the ball. Seokjin distracted him enough not to score one point and god he did kick the ball out of the stadium and got a glare from his coach. Then after he didn't feel weird... Or...like..... maybe he may be feeling weird as it was the first time someone came to cheer him on. Seokjin didn't have to bring energy drinks enough to supply for the whole class but he always bought them. Jihyun told Jungkook is wrong for disliking Seokjin. Maybe he is but....he had his reasons....right?

It's been two months since Jungkook got accepted into the team, Jihyun couldn't, he is still in the other group which needs more practice. Depending on the buzzes the team Jungkook is in may get finalized for regional competition if everything goes right from there then in no time he will be playing at State and National and finally at the international level. Maybe it all doesn't feel like unreachable dreams anymore. It all feels real like this is happening in real time.

" Then Hoseok and Namjoon told us we are insane "

" Come on don't include me in that"

It's Yoongi and Seokjin bickering as the food and soju get less and less on the table. Jungkook looks at them with a masked face sometimes he can't understand what they are talking they do have a lot of inside jokes.

It's one of their night out again, usually after practice three of them will have dinner outside. As Yoongi is too lazy to cook, Seokjin's boss drinks up his energy enough to even think about cooking, and well Jungkook can go with chips and biscuits but now he is addicted to healthy food so he just comes with them. And also as both of them are older than him they insist they will pay so Jungkook walks out of the restaurant usually with his ice cream.

" We used to join our beds together and watch movies a lot...ahh it was such golden days Yoongi ah "

After dinner, Yoongi agreed to Seokjin's idea of him dropping. It's kind of like Seokjin needs to drive an extra 1 hour whenever they drop Yoongi at his apartment. so Yoongi usually refuses but today he is wasted enough to think.

" Yeah-"

Yoongi tried to add his side of the story but...

" You used to sleep together? "

Jungkook asks with no ounce of respect

" No... I mean not in the way of sleeping you are thinking. We just used to sleep. Yoongi doesn't even cuddle if you are not Holly"

Holly is Yoongi's adopted dog. God such a cute creature, Jungkook played with the dog for 20 minutes straight last week when Seokjin and Jungkook dropped Yoongi at his home before leaving.

" What do you mean? I am a good cuddler go and ask Namjoon"

" Yoongi chi, sorry to break it to you but they are called long hugs, not cuddles "

" Both are the same!! because the underlying intention is the same. so it's the same."

" Were you two in a relationship or something like friends with benefits? Like fuck buddies? "

" Learn to have some filter Jungkook "

Yoongi says as he gets out of the car waving at them bye for the day.