6

Jungkook gets up with a loud groan, his head is pounding, and he still feels nauseous. He looks at the surroundings and it's his room. How did he come here?

Seokjin!

Oh, he wishes it to be the last thing.

Seokjin didn't carry him on his broad shoulders, right?

Noway.

He groans some more, oh shoot college. Jungkook searched for his mobile in a hurry when he opened the screen it read in big letters ' Sunday'. Oh yeah, yesterday was Saturday. Thanks to every God. He flip-flops some more in bed before getting up and dragging himself to the washroom. God, he didn't water properly after alcohol for sure his urine is concentrated it burns.

He stretches well before going out of the room, he expected Seokjin to be on the bed but here he is shamelessly naked showing his broad back and mumbling some song, he forgot the lyrics for sure because he is just singing the last words of every line. It smells like pancakes. Maybe they are his favorite.

Oh, he was surprised when he walked further to see a body on the couch. That Namjoon guy from the bar.

" Hi Kookie, good morning"

He heard a fresh voice from the back, Jimin walked out of Seokjin's bedroom with a towel in his hand. Maybe he got freshened as he knows they have only two bathrooms in the house. Soon Hoseok walks in with a big carrier bag, yelling he bought the ingredients Seokjin asked for.

So....are they camping here?

Good.

But....wait seokjin didn't tell....-ask him. He is just with big words and big rules and all which he won't follow.

He does not even turn his back to look at him. I mean he has to do some explanation.

" Guys breakfast is ready"

Seokjin places all the pancakes and honey on the dining table and walks to the couch shooks gently Namjoon's shoulder. People just walk around him as if he is a ghost. He thought of going back to his room but his legs cramped looking at the figure passing inside the house very quietly unlike Hoseok.

Holy shit!!!

His football coach, Mr.MinYoongi !! what the hell is he doing in this house, early morning, on the top it's Sunday. No way...now way.., maybe has a twin? It seems possible looking at this man who is some imposter wearing a beanie and the hoodie, drowning in the black, unlike his sir who mostly wears a white jersey with bold printed Min Yoongi 09 on the back.

" Hi boy"

Oh no...fuck it's his voice. It's him.

" Hey, Yoongi Chi"

Soon seokjin came forward and hugged this person against all his resistance what the hell had he just heard? Yoongi chi?

" Stop calling me that already, and Namjoon how much you drank to call me at midnight?"

The laughs and giggles and some more complaints from others add up, they are all talking continually trying to blame one another surely no one means anything bad and it all looks like those ' Friends for Life'' scenes from movies.

Jimin and Jin no longer maintain the distance between them. In between, they side hug and high fives when they pull Hoseok's leg. The breakfast was so loud for Sunday morning but the pancakes tasted so delicious so he didn't complain, he sat beside Namjoon and ate, seokjin didn't tease him when he took two more pancakes. Others' appetites were also pretty good, and Seokjin cooked more. Jungkook adds up here and there when the question is directed at him.