24

Hello, it's been a long time since I updated. As i wasn't feeling well it was difficult for me to concentrate on writing. Somehow I finished this chapter. Hope u all enjoy it💜

" Jungkook, will you help me?"

" Help?"

" To make these two love birds accept that they are in love with each other"

Jungkook keeps the plate down on the kitchen counter, trying to breathe with the information. He is not doing any of it.

" Why don't you ask your friends?"

They were there, they knew Taehyung and seokjin well. Also, they knew they were each other first love. Hobi knew too.

" Namjoon and Hobi are no help, Yoongi hyung thinks they are adult enough to solve their relationship problems but I'm Taehyung's soulmate, I can't sit and see him suffer. I think as friends we should help them. Sometimes when you are too close to a problem you can't see it from different perspectives, to find a solution. So they need third-person help to get somewhere you know, at least to start approaching the problem. "

Jungkook doesn't know what's the problem here and he doesn't want to know. He is not going to solve anything, because they are not in any game. It's not solving puzzles.

" so will you help me?"

" I...i don't think so... I'm... I'm not good at it.......cant"

" Oh, that's okay, I will take care of it. I just want to see Seokjin Hyung and Taehyung happy. Just like how they were. They are going on dates you know, without any of us knowing, I don't know what happened after their last dinner date-"

Jungkook nods his head and moves out of the kitchen not responding to Jimin's calls. He walks outside, not knowing where he is going. He feels a weird sensation in his stomach. Something is churning, and he feels nauseous.

Seokjin was in love with Taehyung...... people do fall in love...it's not a big thing...it happens...he fell in love with his friend in high school too. A strong crush....now he barely remembers his name.....they would have gotten separated. otherwise..... Seokjin would have not slept with him...he is not the type who cheats on his lover.

Yeah....so maybe they broke up for good. Seokjin is not in a relationship....not currently...but why is he going on dates with Taehyung? Why did he lie to him? So the last 6 months seokjin has gone out with Taehyung. If he is why did he lie to him? To make him feel better? Better from what!? If seokjin said he was going out with Taehyung what he would have said?

They are...just...in...sex with benefits relationships. Is that it? He doesn't feel so...why?

" Hey"

He hears seokjin's voice, and he turns around and sees him. He is running towards him. Did Seokjin search for him?

" Jungkook, you left the party without telling me!! Do you have any work? Want to go home? Hey...are you unwell?"

Seokjin comes to him, touching his forehead may be checking for fever, but it's a crude method.

" Jungkook"

" I want to go home"

'You can stay here if you want. With your friends, with Taehyung.

Jungkook gulps the bile. He feels nauseous.

" Okay, let's go "

Seokjin guides him to the car, he takes 5 minutes to get into the car, maybe he would have gone to inform them that they are leaving. Born with manners.