9

I hope you guys are enjoying this story💜

When Jungkook waddles into the living room at 10 in the morning he didn't expect Seokjin to sit there in front of his laptop. He is wearing a suit, a tie too long, and an old-style spectacle, he neatly combed his hair exposing his forehead. And Seokjin talks in so many languages which Jungkook can't understand but he surely picks up the assertiveness. Well good for him he remembers he asked for a kiss yesterday to this man.

Kill me, Jungkook screams in his head. Seokjin glances at him making Jungkook confused. What should he do? Running back to his room seems a better idea. But Seokjin points at the note beside him while talking to the laptop it seems he is in a meeting.

Jungkook walks to him while trying to correct his bed hair. He picks up the note which says, his offline meeting got canceled so his boss agreed for him to do work from home. An online meeting going on with six companies together. It's so hot of him.

"Okay"

Jungkook whispers, and he writes back to him telling him his classes got canceled and he is free the whole day. He got a little conscious about his handwriting he checked for the mistake before keeping it in front of Seokjin who smiled at him before going back to the meeting.

Jungkook freshens up and comes to the kitchen, he takes juice from the fridge and he can see the plate is ready with breakfast, he opens it, it's Seokjin's special sandwich. He smiles before taking it. He sits at the dining table he can see Seokjin's side view.

He finishes his breakfast, and gets his laptop and books to the dining area, if he sits in his room surely he goes back to sleep. He completes his notes which he missed when he had to attend football games in the last week. He starts working on his psychology project, which makes him tired already, he would have closed it if not seeing Seokjin's intense discussion, it looks like Seokjin is so done but he is trying to explain things.

Jungkook goes back to his psychology work, he did a video call with his partner and they discussed a few things. He is happy he gets to finish a few things. He can't sit in one area for long so he takes his book and goes to the balcony, he reads for 10 minutes but then he gets lost in his daydreams when he snaps out of them he feels ridiculous he just dreams about riding a BMW car, God!!

He goes back and keeps his books in the dining area, SeokJin is still in the meeting. Jungkook felt regretful knowing SeokJin's desk job was not boring which he voiced in front of him but a difficult task that he could never imagine himself In. He wonders why Seokjin never said Jungkook was wrong for that. He makes the ramen that he is good at. He places the bowl near Seokjin before going to his books.

Seokjin didn't eat it because he was so busy proving his point to whoever the dumb people were there in that meeting, that Jungkook wanted to punch them right in their noses.

" Hey"

Jungkook lifts his head from the book he doesn't know that 2 hours passed. From when did he start concentrating on the books?

" Hi"

Okay, now he is again aware of asking for a kiss.

" Studying for the exam ?"

SeokJin's tie is loosened and it's so unnecessary that two buttons are unbuttoned. His pride may hurt but Seokjin is hot.

" Jungkook?"

" Hu? Ha...yes internals. Last internal I failed in two subjects so trying to..."

Way to go, it's also unnecessary.

" Okay, thank you for the ramen. You continue your reading I will go change "

" You don't need to go to the office! ?"