Chapter 20

Still incased in her dream, Emma tossed and turned, unable to escape the painful memory triggered by the wet pull-up she was sleeping in. As Emma's dream-self went to crawl into bed, her mother approached her with a concerned look on her face.
"Emma, sweetheart." Her mother said. "I was thinking… maybe it would be best if you wore some protection tonight, just in case."
Emma's face turned bright red as she felt a mix of embarrassment and anger bubbling up inside her. She couldn't believe her mother was suggesting she needed a pull-up like her seven year old sister.
"No, mom." Emma protested, her voice filled with frustration. "I'm not a baby."
"I know you're not a baby, Emma." Her mother sighed. "But you did pee your pants today, and I don't want to risk another accident in the night. You've had a long day, and I'm sure you're exhausted. There's a good chance you might not wake up if you have to go pee, and clearly your bladder isn't the strongest right now."
Emma couldn't believe what she was hearing. Did her mom honestly think that Emma could have a bed wetting accident at 14 years old just because she was tired from a long day at Disney World? She felt so childish. Of course, she was in this predicament because of the very childish act she had committed earlier, so her mother's worry was not completely unfounded. Still, though, she couldn't accept that this was her mom's view of her. A little kid who couldn't control her bladder.
She knew there was no sense in fighting it, and ultimately agreed to her mother's request.
"Please, just don't tell Marah." Emma whispered to her mom with tears in her eyes.
"Of course not, honey." Jody replied, handed her daughter the pair of training pants.
Emma went back into the restroom and slipped on the protection her mom had given her and then went straight to bed, hoping to put this entire nightmare of a day behind her. Laying beneath the covers, she found her mom was right about the exhaustion, as in minutes she was fast asleep.
The sleep only lasted a few hours, though, when Emma woke in the middle of the night with a soft urge to pee. As she went to climb out of bed, she felt the unfamiliar feeling of the pull-up she was wearing. It took her a moment to register the padding between her legs, but then she remembered the embarrassing underwear she had on. Again, she became upset that her mother actually thought she would wet the bed.
Just then, Emma heard a soft hiss coming from her little sister sleeping next to her. Marah was wetting herself.
Emma thought for a moment how convenient it was that Marah didn't have to get up to go pee, she could just wet her pull-up.
Emma wondered if maybe she should do the same. She was tired and had no desire to go to the bathroom. She was wearing a diaper, after all. If her mom really thought that Emma could wet her pull-up in the night, then maybe she should. She climbed back under the covers and made the decision to let go of her bladder right there in bed.
Emma stared at the ceiling, torn between the embarrassment of wetting herself like a baby and the convenience of using her pull-up. It didn't matter at this point. Emma had already relaxed her muscles and the urine was ready to flow.
She glanced over at Marah, who was peacefully sleeping next to her, completely oblivious to her sister's internal struggle and her own wet pull-up beneath the sheets. Looking at Marah, Emma envied her sister's care free attitude. She had no shame or reservations about wetting her diaper. It just came so natural and she didn't have to worry about dragging herself out of bed in the middle of the night to use the toilet. It was such a strange jealousy to have.
I'm that moment, Emma felt the floodgates finally push through and a warm stream poured into the pull-up. A pool of urine surrounded Emma's bottom. It actually felt nice. It was warm and relaxing, and the annoying pressure in her bladder was gone. Emma closed her eyes as the pee kept flowing.
Back in the 18 year old's reality, she softly smiled in her sleep as the warmth spread through her pull-up, replacing the cold, clammy feeling that was there before. Suddenly, though, the contained warmth moved beyond the barriers of the diaper, and Emma felt the hot wetness work its way up her lower back, and even down around her thighs.
Her eyes shot open.
The dream was over, but the nightmare was just beginning.

*As many may know, Wattpad is removing and shadow banning ABDL content. Several of my stories have been taken down. I will continue to post Truth or Dare as long as I am able, but will probably cease posting any future stories here. I encourage you all to join our Buy Me a Coffee page (link in bio) to continue to read all of our ABDL stories including the entirety of Truth or Dare.