Chapter 16

Finally succumbing to her exhaustion, Anna drifted off into a deep sleep. However, the battle with her full bladder was far from over. As the night progressed, her subconscious mind weaved a vivid dream, one that revolved around her urgent need to find a restroom.
In the dream, Anna found herself in a labyrinthine maze, desperately searching for a toilet. Each turn she took only led to dead ends and frustration. The pressure in her bladder intensified with every passing moment, fueling her determination to find relief. As the dream unfolded, Anna's subconscious mind played tricks on her, teasing her with images of toilets just out of reach. She could almost feel the cool porcelain beneath her, the anticipation of release building within. The dream became a testament to her subconscious longing for a solution to her predicament.
As different scenes flashed through Anna's head, she tossed and turned in her sleeping bag. Anna dreamt she was in a crowded bathroom, frantically searching for an available stall. As she moved from one occupied toilet to another, she could feel the pressure in her bladder intensify. Panic started to set in as she realized there was nowhere to relieve herself.
In her dream, she stumbled upon a hidden door at the end of the bathroom. Curiosity and desperation drove her to push it open, revealing a serene garden with a beautiful fountain. The sound of running water filled the air, tempting her even more. Without hesitation, Anna rushed towards the fountain, feeling a sense of relief wash over her as she positioned herself above it.
The dream took a sudden turn as she found herself standing in a vast field, surrounded by rows of toilets. The urgency to relieve herself grew stronger as her body prepped for immediate release only to be ripped from the fountain and taken to this sea of porcelain thrones, each moving further away with each step she took towards them. Finally, she caught up to one and her body felt a sense of relief as prepared to sit down.
Just as she was about to plant her bare bottom on to the cool toilet seat, she was startled awake. Anna jolted up in her sleeping bag and realized she was about to wet herself. Her bladder was so painfully full, and she knew she couldn't wait any longer. She got up, careful not to disturb any of her sleeping friends, and tiptoed out of the room.
The hallway was dimly lit, and Anna navigated her way towards the bathroom. With each step, the pressure on her bladder increased, urging her to hurry. When she finally reached the bathroom door, she was devastated to find the door closed, and the shower running.
Anna stood at the bathroom door, bouncing from foot to foot doing the potty dance, waiting as patiently as she could for Mrs. Taylor to come out of the shower. She didn't know if she could hold it, especially with the sound of the running water and the close proximity to the toilet making her need intensify. Finally, she heard the shower stop and Mrs. Taylor emerged in the doorway wearing her towel.
Anna would've had rushed right passed her and into the bathroom the moment Emma's mother stepped into the hallway, but unfortunately for her, she was halted when Marah came walking up teary eyed.
"Mommy." Marah said with a slight sniffle. "I had an accident."
Anna looked to the child and could clearly tell that Mariah's pull-up had leaked and left her pajamas soaking wet.
Mrs. Taylor stood in the doorway, blocking Anna from the toilet, as she listened to her daughter admit her nighttime mishap.
"Oh sweetie, it;'s okay." The mother said. "What about you, Anna? Did you have an accident too?"
Anna felt defeated. She couldn't hold it any longer.
"I am now." She said as she felt a rush of urine enter her pants.
As Anna began to urinate the sensation of release overwhelmed her. It felt so real, and so satisfying. But suddenly, she she was jolted awake by a warm, wet sensation spreading across her bottom. Reality hit Anna like a ton of bricks as she realized she was wetting the bed. She tried hard to clench her bladder muscles, but there was no stopping the stream that was filling her pull-ups. Anna had complete peed herself in a child's pair of training pants, surrounded by 5 other 18 year old girls. She felt defeated. Even more defeated when she noticed the urine pooling out the back of the diaper and dampening her night shirt, only making this unfortunate accident even harder to hide.
The young woman stared out into the darkness of the room, listening to the light snores of her sleeping peers. She knew she had to clean herself up and hide the evidence, but that was not her top priority. Her objective now was to ensure she would not be the only girl to wet herself that night. She had to make sure Emma wet the bed, too.

*Read chapters 17-26 in The Playpen (Link in bio)