Chapter 14

Just hours ago, Jody had bought a package of pull-ups intended only for her youngest child. Now, however, she had dispersed three pairs of training pants to three separate girls already that night. Marah, of course being the 11 year old bedwetter, had to wear them every night, but Emma and Anna as two 18 year olds, had no business in being put to bed in the protective underwear, but thanks to Anna's devious plan, both of the newly graduated students would be snuggling in their sleeping bags with pretty, pink, princess padded panties.
Anna had done a great job in convincing Mrs. Taylor that Emma would be better off in protection for the night, but the same argument she used for Emma was twisted around back at her by Emma's mother, especially after she began to wet herself in the bathroom. Now she had to walk back to the bedroom with her damp panties in her pocket, and a fresh pull-up under her jeans. She was more determined than ever to go through with her plan to make Emma wet her diaper in the night, but her top priority at the moment was to make sure she could change into her pajamas without being caught in the pull-up.
The young woman had no plan as to how she was going to pull off that feat, but she was sure there would come an opening she would be able to sneak off to change in privacy. She was certain she could escape the evening without her underwear being exposed. That was, of course, until Stacey attempted to resume the sleepover festivities.
"Hey, guys." She said "why don't we finish our game of truth or dare?"
The rest of the girls, aside from Emma and Anna, all responded with excitement at the idea. They all enjoyed the game and wanted to continue playing. Sarah's intentions, however, were a bit more diabolical. She intended to help Emma get even with Anna.
"Alright, Anna. It's your turn." She said.
Anna couldn't help but wince with a little bit of nervousness.
"Ummm... dare." She said.
Sarah smiled. She gave Anna a look that seemed to say that she would enjoy what was about to happen. Anna stared back with confusion at first, but then a soft, slightly shy, smile crept across her face when she realized what Sarah had in mind.
"Great." Stacey said. "Pee YOUR pants."
Giggles filled the room. The teens were giddy at the embarrassment factor this sleepover had produced. It was absolutely hilarious, although some of the girls feared that by the end of the night all of them will have peed their pants. Still, they watched with glee as Anna had to perform the task, or face the punishment.
Anna was trapped. She couldn't risk being booted from the party. Her whole plan would fall apart. She also didn't want to miss out on this last hoorah with her friends. Basically, the vindictive part of her needed to stay to enact her plan, and the little girl inside of her wanted to stay for fun. No matter what, Anna had to follow through with the request in order to remain with the group.
The problem at hand was, there was absolutely no way for Anna to wet herself. Well, technically that wasn't true. She could in fact pee herself, but she couldn't wet her pants. If she were to stand before her friends and release the contents of her bladder, all of her urine would be safely secured against her crotch, being collected by the training diaper pulled up to her waist.
"What are you waiting on, Anna?" Emma said snidely. "Not a fun idea is it?"
Anna now was regretting her decisions. She had now gotten herself in an irreversible position. There was no turning back. She didn't know what to do. Softly, her body began to shake with intense nerves. If she already wasn't required to pee herself, she just might have done it accidentally, she was so scared.
" Come on, Anna." Sarah said. "Pee your pants."

*Read all 26 chapters of "Truth or Dare" now on Buy Me a Coffee (link in bio)