Chapter 12

After all the dust settled from the phone call fiasco, the girls finally began to settle into their evening beyond their prank and continued the slumber party as per usual. Emma had no desire to bring it up after she hung up the phone. She just shot Anna a dirty look and sat down on her bed, shuffling the deck of cards that sat there. She dealt the cards out as if to say let's move on. Truly, all six girls were too ready to move on. They had had their fun and gotten the results they had wished for.
Anna, however, was ready to move on for an entirely different reason. It wasn't that she wanted to leave the pants-wetting in the past. It was that she was excited for the upcoming bed-wetting. While the rest of the group enjoyed themselves, not thinking of the pull-up beneath Emma's pajamas, Anna was fixated on the thought of making sure Emma would wake in the morning with that pull-up wet. She had told Josh that Emma was a bedwetter, that she had to wear those special nighttime underwear when she went to sleep, and she wanted to make it true.
In all the years of the girls' sleepovers, the countless sleepover pranks they pulled on one another, the classic hand in warm water prank never reared it's head. Tonight, though, it would, and Anna couldn't wait. She had to play it cool, though. She couldn't let on that she was contemplating anything. As far as Anna and the others knew, everything was back to normal. In fact, the routine of the party had sunk in so much that Emma barely noticed the infantile garment that was peeking softly out of her waistband.
As they wrapped up another round of spades, Anna handed everyone another can of cola. She had been nonchalantly serving soda the entire game, to the point the 24 pack was heavily diminished. So much so that Anna thought to herself she wouldn't be surprised if Emma wouldn't be the only one peeing her bed tonight. That's when she felt the twinge of her bladder.
Funny enough, Anna was not the only one who theorized potential accidents happening that evening. As Anna casually excused herself from the group and made her way to the bathroom to empty her filling bladder, she accidentally walked in on Emma's mother helping Marah slide into her nighttime pull-up. Marah instantly blushed and Anna jumped back in startle, but Mrs. Taylor didn't seem much phased. Actually, she seemed happy to see Anna.
"Oh, uh, sorry Mrs. Taylor." Anna fumbled in surprise. "Sorry, Marah." She said said, feeling bad for invading her privacy. Even though Marah was aware that Anna knew about her bedwetting problem, Anna still thought she must be embarrassed being caught in her pull-ups. After all, the embarrassment factor of the diapers is precisely what drew Anna to getting Emma in them.
"It's fine, Anna." Mrs. Taylor said, pulling Marah's pants up tight. "I was just making sure Marah was situated properly. She leaked last night."
"Moooom" Marah whined in embarrassment.
"Well it's true, honey." The mother responded obliviously. "Anna already knows. No sense in being secretive."
Marah didn't say anything as she marched out the room, still red in the face, leaving her mom sitting on the toilet lid and Anna standing there awkwardly.
"Going potty before bed, dear?" Mrs. Taylor asked Anna.
Anna's eyes went wide. That wasn't exactly the vernacular typically used for an 18 year old. She softly blushed and softly admitted that she did in fact have to go pee.
"Uh, yes ma'am." She said, sheepishly.
"That's a good call, honey." The mom said. "That's very mature of you."
Mrs. Taylor stood up and lifted the toilet lid for the girl, and motioned her to have a seat. Anna didn't know what to do. Was this woman going to stay in here while she peed? She wanted to object, but she didn't want to cause a scene. Besides that, the pressure in her bladder was building fast. She had already thought she felt a slight spurt leak out and she had no time to argue. She walked over to the toilet and started to pull her pants down.
"Go ahead and pee and I'll grab your pull-up." Mrs. Taylor said.
"My what?!" Anna exclaimed in shock as yet another bit of urine rushed out. She felt the warmth hit her underwear and yanked her pants down, planting her bottom on the toilet seat as Mrs. Taylor reached under the sink, emerging with another princess patterned pull-up, repeating what she had said.
"Your pull-up."