Chapter 17

Anna climbed from her sleeping bag, the cold wetness from her shirt making her uncomfortable. She slowly proceeded over to Emma's bed and confirmed that she was indeed in a deep sleep. Once she knew her friend was a slumber, she walked out of the room and went down to the kitchen. She grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and proceeded to fill it with warm water from the sink. As she filled the bowl, she hoped and prayed this trick truly worked.

With the warm water ready, Anna went back up to the bedroom. Slowly and carefully she lifted Emma's limp hand a placed her fingers into the bowl. She waited patiently to see if the results she desired would come through. As she waited, the cold dampness of her sagging diaper, was beginning to feel very uncomfortable. That, combined with the fact that the warm water was not seeming to make Emma pee, was starting to detour Anna.

Suddenly, though, and idea occurred to her. She had to dispose of her wet pull-up, and she had to ensure Emma woke in up in one. A devious idea popped into her head. She didn't have to make Emma wet the bed, it just had to look like she did. And the perfect way to do that, while also getting rid of any evidence Anna had had an accident was simple. She had to switch the pull-ups.

Standing by Emma's bedside, Anna quickly slipped off the wet undergarment from beneath her nightshirt, and laid it on top of Emma's blankets. She then attempted to slowly peel of Emma's pajama pants. Thankfully for her, Emma was a heavy sleeper and her earlier embarrassment had exhausted her. Inch by inch, the pink and blue pajama bottoms slid down Emma's legs, and finally, leg by leg, Anna pulled off the pants. She knew there was no way she was going to be able to get them back on, she just hoped Emma would assume she kicked them off in her sleep.

After successfully accomplishing that part of the mission, Anna used the same technique to pull off the training pants revealing Emma's clean shaven princess parts. Anna couldn't help but smirk at how fitting it was that the 18 year old had no proof of maturity beneath her potty training underwear. She carefully picked up the sodden pull-up and slowly slipped it onto the sleeping girl, sweating with each rustle of the plastic as she pulled it into place. She pulled Emma's shirt down to cover the diaper and proceeded to clean up the bowl of water, wiping Emma's fingertips dry to get rid of any evidence a prank was attempted.

With her task successful, Anna slipped on the dry pull-up, just in case Mrs. Taylor checked her in the morning, and went back to her sleeping bag, hoping the slight wetness of her shirt and cot would dry by morning.

Little did Anna know, the effort of pranking Emma was completely unnecessary, because as Emma slept, the pressure of a filling bladder accompanied by the feeling of the pull-up caused Emma's brain to make an association. Her subconscious mind began to recreate a past memory.

14 year old Emma woke up next to 7 year old Marah in their hotel room. As soon as she rolled over, she felt the sudden rush of cold air hit her midsection.

"Mom!" Emma yelled. "Marah peed the bed and her stupid diaper leaked all over me!"

"It's just a little pee, Emma." Her mother said standing in front of the mirror doing her makeup for the day. "It's no big deal. And it's not a diaper, it's a pull-up. You're going to embarrass your sister."

"I don't care mom." Emma stated. She's in first grade and she's still not potty trained. It's ridiculous."

"Emma Nicole!" Her mother lectured. "Lots of kids still have accidents at night at her age. It's not her fault and you shouldn't be so cruel. I recall changing your wet sheets when you were younger. In fact, I think the last time YOU woke up in wet pajamas, you were 10. Are you telling me you weren't potty trained at 10?"

Emma's face blushed. She didn't know what to say.

"That's what I thought." Her mother said. "Now wake your sister up and let's get ready for a fun day at Disney."

*Remember, you can read all 26 chapters of this story, plus all our other exclusive stories, now in The Playpen (link in bio)