Chapter 5

"What?!" Emma exclaimed.
"You heard me, Em." Anna said back. "Pee your pants." She let the statement breath for a moment before breaking the silence with a very evil "I dare you."
Now Emma, being a tad bit drunk, didn't have the mental capacity to rationalize that she had no obligation. She felt completely submissive to the command of her friend. This was honestly the most helpless she ever felt. With Anna staring at her with a crooked smile on her face, she just let go.
Sitting cross legged on her bedroom floor, surrounded by her friends, Emma felt her full bladder relax as the pressure subsided. In an instant, both her butt cheeks grew warmer front to back. The warmth spread down the inside of her thighs and a glistening puddle spread on the hardwood beneath her as the seat of her denim pants darkened.
The world froze for Emma as her intoxicated mind tried to grasp at what was happening. Her brain flashed back to her early childhood. Emma sat Indian style of the carpet of her first grade classroom just as she was sitting now. The entire class had formed a semi circle around there teacher as she read to them. 7 year old Emma sat directly in the middle and was rocking her body back and forth with her hands buried between her legs.
Clenching and unclenching her thighs as she wriggled and fidgeted about, the rug began to grow wet as Emma began to panic. She looked down to see her now soaking wet pants and a very dark stain expanding in front of her. Her face went completely red as she looked around, hoping no one could see what she had done.
"Eww, Emma peed her pants!" The little boy next to her shouted for the whole class to hear.
"Oh Emma. Did you have an accident?" The teacher said softly.
**
"Oh Emma. Did you have an accident?" Anna said condescendingly, bring Emma back to the present day reality.
Just like in her unpleasant memory, Emma could feel her wet pants cooling beneath her. She could also feel the eyes of everyone in the room upon her, witnessing her humiliating accident.
"What happened, Em?" Abby asked. "Did someone forget how to use the potty?"
All the girls laughed. Emma thought she was going to cry. The liquor in her system plus the embarrassment of the moment made her very emotional and unable to properly gauge the situation. Her lips started to quiver.
"Oh, Emmy, hun. It's okay" Anna teased. "Everything's going to be okay. There's just one thing you need to do." She pulled her phone out and snapped a few pictures of teary eyed Emma in her wet pants.
"W...what?" Emma asked.
"Well..." Anna started. "Go tell your mommy."