Chapter 2

Just an aisle over from where Emma and her mother were having their talk, Emma's friend Anna had her ears perked up listening through the paper towels. Anna was the friend who was always jealous of Emma's status as leader of the group, so hearing something that could potentially bring the queen down a peg was music to her ears.
Now, Anna had heard Emma say she hadn't wet the bed since she was a toddler, but now knowing her 11 year old sister was a full blown bedwetter, she was sure Emma had to have more of a tendency than she was letting on. After all, it is genetic. So, with this belief and the knowledge that there would be a pack of pull-ups at this sleepover, Anna began to contemplate how she could use this to her advantage. She knew Emma was embarrassed by the mere thought of people thinking she wore pull-ups. How humiliated would she be if she actually wore them?
Scurrying away from the isle before she could be seen by her friend, Anna mapped out exactly how she wanted the evening to go. She had the perfect plan set up, but first, why not start the humiliation a tad earlier? Walking to the front of the store, she went up to the hot hunk working the register.
"Hey, Josh." Anna said flirtatiously.
"Hey, Anna." The fellow 18 year old responded. "What's up?"
"Not much." She replied. "Just picking up some snacks for tonight. We're all going over to Emma's for one last pre-graduation blowout."
"I must have missed the invite." Josh joked.
"Sorry, Joshy. Girls only." Anna smirked. "We can't let all our feminine secrets leak out. Speaking of which, Emma's actually here to."
"Cool. I'd love to see her." Josh said, cutting her off.
"She might not be so keen on seeing you though." Anna whispered.
"Why not?" The boy asked concerned.
"Well, you see Emma sort of has this little..." she leaned in a whispered "nighttime problem."
Josh stared with a look that said he didn't understand.
"When she and her mom check out, your gonna find a pack of overnight pull-ups, if you know what I mean." Anna continued
"Oh..." Josh said on disbelief, but now fully understanding of the problem Anna was referring to
"Yeah..." Anna said in a condescending tone "I'm sure she would super appreciate it if you acted like you didn't notice them when you scan them. We don't want to embarrass her"
"Oh, sure. Yeah. Of course not." Josh said
"Great. Thanks Josh. See ya later." Anna said with a smirk, blowing Josh a kiss as she walked away.

*Read all 25 chapters now on Patreon