Juliet sped up even more once she felt Draco's whole body tense, low groans of pleasure filled the room and Juliet could feel her own wetness collecting in her underwear at his sounds.

"Jules I'm gonna-.." before Draco could finish his sentence he felt himself release. His cum spurted out of him like it never had before and his heart was pounding in his chest.

"W-was that.."

"Don't ask if that was okay because it was more than okay Juliet Nott" Draco let out a breathy laugh.

"Good" Juliet smiled softly but she felt herself growing uncomfortable with the feelings she herself felt. She couldn't sit still as she tried to push the urges down and Draco seemed to notice.

"Jules..let me make you feel good now" Draco growled lowly as he pulled her face towards his, planting delicate kisses on her lips, down to her jaw and then onto her neck.

Juliet threw her head back to give him more room and his lips on her delicate skin felt like pure drops of heaven. Even the small actions had her letting out small whimpers of pleasure and she couldn't begin to imagine how it could get any better.

His lips found themselves at the top of her breast's but Draco stopped to look up at Juliet who was already watching him intently.

"Can I?" Draco looked at her through his eyelashes and Juliet nodded quickly. "Words Jules" Draco hummed as he placed another kiss against her skin.

"Yes"

With her consent Draco pulled her tank top up, revealing her bare breast's to him and he thanked Merlin that she didn't wear a bra to bed. As he took in the sight in front of him, he couldn't believe he got so lucky. Every part of her was perfect.

Draco's hands found themselves massaging her breast's slowly before he removed a hand and instead, took her nipple into his mouth, he sucked gently before brining it between his teeth and biting down softly. A loud moan fell from Juliet's lips and it was the most beautiful sound he'd ever heard.

As Draco's head descended down her body, leaving wet kisses against the skin of her stomach and then all the way down to her hip, Juliet's head rolled back in pleasure. She never knew that something so small could make her feel this good.

Draco stopped his movements when he reached the waistband of his boxers that she was wearing. His eyes diverted up and this time Juliet didn't waste a second.

"Yes" she didn't need him to ask, she wanted this.

Draco smirked before he pulled the boxers down her legs, her wet core was exposed to the cool air of the room. A chill ran down Juliet's spine as she felt Draco's lips against her thigh, he moved higher and higher until she felt his lips attach to her clit. A loud moan fell from her parted lips as his tongue swirled around her bud of nerves.

Her hands found their way to his hair and she grasped it tightly in her fists. Pulling softly every so often to make Draco let out a low groan that sent vibrations all through her body.

"You taste...so...sweet" Draco pressed kisses against Juliet's heart between every word and as he looked up at her through his lashes, he thought she looked like a goddess. Small beads of sweat glistened on her skin, her eyes were screwed shut and her mouth slightly parted.

Draco raised a single finger before running it down her folds and slowly inserting it into her entrance. She was tight, too tight to do anything more than this right now.

"Draco!" Juliet moaned his name loudly when she felt his finger enter her. There was a slight pain but it fizzled out quickly, overtaken by her on coming high and as Draco worked his finger in and out of her and continued to massage her clit with his tongue, Juliet felt a strange sensation in her lower stomach, it was pushing forwards like a loaded gun ready to fire and that it did.

"Oh fuck draco"

"Cum for me darling" Draco rode her through her high as he slowed down the pace of his finger and once her body finally relaxed Draco licked up and down her folds, collecting her juices on his tongue.

"Mm you taste amazing" Draco hummed as he climbed upwards towards her face "taste" Draco smashed his lips against Juliet's, his tongue slipping easily into her mouth.

"Good girl" Draco ran his thumb over her bottom lip as he pulled away. Juliet was still collecting her thoughts and her breath, she couldn't believe she'd just done that, especially with Draco Malfoy.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼