79 ; CUDDLES

I THINK I'VE DROWNED A
COUPLE TIMES, INSIDE HER
OPAL COLOURED EYES

❝ I THINK I'VE DROWNED ACOUPLE TIMES, INSIDE HEROPAL COLOURED EYES ❞

i get undressed, and swap out my clothes for an oversized tee. i can hear sound coming from suna's phone, who is wrapped up like a burrito in bed. as i walk out of the bathroom, the sight makes me laugh and he perks his head up at the sound. "what're you laughing at?" he seems offended, but i know that he's just messing around.

"the sight of you." i tell him, as i sit on the edge of the bed, taking off all my jewellery and placing it in the bedside table drawer. whenever we're away from home, i like to keep my valuables nearby. "you're wrapped up like a little baby ready for cuddles."

"you're right about the cuddles." he tells me, rolling over and raising the cover for me to get under. i lay down, and turn on my side facing away from him. he pulls me even closer to him with an arm around my torso. "you're not close enough."

"you're just a little softie aren't you?" i giggle at the whine in his voice, as he complains.

"tell no one." he warns me playfully.

"your secret is safe with me." i tell him, interlacing our fingers and bringing his hand right up to my chin. i sigh, happily.

if someone had told me, three years ago, that i would be willingly sharing a bed with suna i would have called them crazy. never in my life did i imagine that i would be able to have the opportunity to call my best friend mine. i still couldn't really wrap my head around it. even though the relationship is still new, i feel like i could spend the rest fo my life with him. and honestly, i'm not complaining at all at the idea of that.

i snuggle into him even more, and he tightens the grip he has on me. "who would have thought we'd end up here, huh?" i ask him, quietly, getting my head comfy on the pillow.

"i know. but i'm happy that we are." i smile at his words, closing my eyes, and sinking into the pillow.

"me too." i tell him.

a minute passes of silence, and i've closed my eyes trying to get to sleep. our first show is tomorrow night, and there would be a lot of preperation for it during the day. i always aimed to get a good nights sleep during our tours.

but apparently, suna doesn't really care for that. because the next thing i know, he's sitting up and poking my shoulder, to get my attention. i turn around and look up at him. the light from the streetlamps outside is seeping in through the curtains, that aren't doing a very good job of keeping the light out but it's good enough. good enough to go to sleep, so i'm not sure what suna is doing. "you okay?"

"yeah, there's something i need to tell you." i sit up, and look at him, not sure whether to be more worried or confused. at the moment, i am both.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing's wrong. the opposite, actually." he takes my hand and follows the bumps of my knuckles with his index finger. "everything's perfect." he looks up at me now, and he's smiling at me, ever so slightly.

"suna, what is it?" i can't take the waiting any longer. you don't start a conversation with there's something i need to tell you and then just sit there and stare at the person.

he looks at me, now, directly at me and smiles wider. "i love you."

i forget how to breathe in this moment. my mind stutters and my mouth doesn't remember how to close. as i sit there, dumbfound and at a sudden loss of words, he laughs at my reaction. i come back to, and blink several times. i didn't imagine this to be where or how we exchange those words, but honestly i don't think anything would have prepared me for this feeling.

"you don't have to say it back, obviously but-"

"i do." i say, and he looks at me. "i love you."

you know that feeling when something's just been going on for far too long and you're losing motivation to do it

you know that feeling when something's just been going on for far too long and you're losing motivation to do it.... yeah this book. this book is that thing for me rn

next part is last part !🤧