66; FWB

WHY ARE YOU SO
IN LOVE WITH
A NOTION?

❝ WHY ARE YOU SOIN LOVE WITHA NOTION? ❞

"they wanna go where?"

i walk out of my bathroom, my hair damp and dripping from my shower. in my left hand is a tube of toothpaste, and in the other my toothbrush.

suna looks up at me, he's laying on my bed with his phone in his hands. the group chat had been quite active, but i had been too preoccupied with getting ready to check it, so suna has been giving me updates every now and then.

"you look so stupid right now." he comments, and i wave my hand. half of my hair is currently straightened, and the other half is still frizzy and untamed. i also have about four yellow stars stuck on my face because my skin decided to surprise me with four new pimples overnight.

"shut up. i thought we agreed on a calm night in?"

"well apparently atsumu and inuoka are bored and wanna go somewhere more lively." suna passes me his phone, and i scroll up the conversation reading the messages.

as i sit doing so, suna's hand drops to my bare thigh, and it rests there. i almost don't notice it, but honestly, i think i might be getting used to the feeling.

after another minute, i hand suna his phone, and get up. "i don't wanna go clubbing. we agreed just drinks. i don't like when plans change last second. i'm not in the mindset for clubbing. if they wanted me in the mindset for clubbing they should have given me minimum 48 hours notice. i'm not going."

suna blinks at me, his face stoic. "you done?" i nod once, crossing my arms. "i knew you wouldn't want to go so, if you prefer, we can stay in and do our own thing."

i smile at him, sheepishly, slightly loving the way he knows me so well. nodding my head, softly, i sit down beside him, and he sits up. when he's upright beside me, i lean my head on his shoulder. "i was still looking forward to seeing them all, though."

suna places a hand on the back of my head, his fingers scratching in between the strands. "we can still go see them. just when they leave, we come back here."

"but then we won't be able to drive there." i look at him, brows furrowing at his suggestion. i know he was also looking forward to having a few drinks, and i know nothing beats doing that with the boys.

"i'll get us an uber."

my smile returns, and i jump up, grinning. "okay. i'll get the one back, though."

"deal." he nods, giving me a small smile.

i run back into the bathroom to start getting ready. when i grab a small chunk of loose hair, i pause, and then turn around. i poke my head slightly into the bedroom, and suna looks up. "play some music. it's too quiet."

he does as i say, and for the next hour and a half i get ready with the glorious sound of suna singing along to most of the songs in the background.