40 ; COSTA COFFEE

FAN ME OFF, MY
WRIST GO CLICK. FAN ME
OFF, IM HOT, HOT, HOT

i woke up this morning with a really bad headache, so naturally i went to costa for a coffee, and a panini

i woke up this morning with a really bad headache, so naturally i went to costa for a coffee, and a panini. i was just driving back home, when my phone rings.

the name on the little screen in my car displays slightly less dumb.

i answer the call. "hey osamu."

"hey, what are you doing right now?"

"driving home, i just got a costa."

"already? didn't you wake up like ten minutes ago?"

i scoff at the comment. "yeah, and?"

"did you go out in your pjs or something?"

"so what if i did?"

"you're something else. listen, i'm calling 'cause me and atsumu are gonna visit our parents this weekend before we go off on tour. the cars getting mot'd today, so could you take us?"

"what about suna?"

"he's still asleep."

"of course he is. when are you leaving?"

"we're just packing now, hoping to head out in the next hour."

"yeah, okay, i'll get changed and eat and then i'll make my way to yours. will you need bringing back?"

"nah, we'll get our dad to bring us home, thanks though."

"not a problem, i'll see you soon then."

"see you soon, thanks."

i end the call, and when i stop at a red light, i ring suna. the call dials at least seven times before he picks up. "finally, it's like 12, time to get out of bed."

"but why?" i attempt to ignore his morning voice, but i don't succeed. "i don't have anything to do, it's a friday."

"you do now. we're dropping the twins off at their parents, and you're coming with me because i don't wanna drive two hours back on my own."

"really? this is what you're waking me up for?"

"yes, now get ready you have about 40 minutes til i'm at your door."

"you're the worst."

"love you, too. see you soon."

i end the call before he can complain anymore.

pulling into my driveway, i don't bother to perfect my parking because i'll only be on the road again soon.

i rush inside, first getting changed and then taking my time to sit down and eat the food i bought. in the meantime, i scroll through my socials.

the first few posts are just random friends, and a few other bands. aiko has posted on her instagram about us joining her on tour and i make sure to like and comment.

it still feels so surreal.

then the next post catches my eye. it's terushima, posting about his bands new song. it comes out in a couple of hours, globally, and i make a mental note. i told him i would listen to it, the least i can do is keep my word.

when i'm done eating, i grab all my essentials and a few snacks for the road.

then, i'm out of the house and in my car again.

a/n: i'm on my break at work & im so fed up with this place

edit: ugh past me is such a mood