65 ; FIVE MINUTES

WHEN I OPEN MY
EYES, I HOPE I
SEE YOUR FACE

when suna and i awake the next morning, i almost want to forget about meeting the rest of the boys for drinks

when suna and i awake the next morning, i almost want to forget about meeting the rest of the boys for drinks. i want to stay here and stay wrapped around by suna's arm that's holding onto me.

i hug his hand tighter, and he stirs from the movement behind me.

when i feel him lift his head, i spin my neck to look at him. his eyes are barely open, and his hair is frizzy and pointing in every which direction. he yawns, then pulls away to lay flat on his back.

i take this opportunity to turn around, resting my palms on his bare chest and then my chin on top of my knuckles. smiling down at him, i relish for a second in the moment. it's such a simple and mundane thing, but waking up next to this boy made me so happy.

my smile gets bigger as my brain rallies it emotions, and he narrows his eyes, looking down at me. "what are you smiling at?"

i chuckle at the question, then shrug a little. "your hair. it's a mess."

he runs a hand through it, taming it ever so slightly, but it still remains a frizzy mess. as he did that, a single strand of hair fell into the center of his forehead and i reach up, tucking it along with the rest of his hair to the left.

he sighs, then sits up a little but only enough to bend down and engulf me into a hug. he rolls on top of me, and i cry out, an embarrassing sound that i hope he somehow didn't hear.

after a deep breath, he lifts his head to look at me. "do we have to go to kuroo's?"

i overexaggerate a soft gasp, and rest my hands on the nape of his neck. "i was hoping you'd say that, i don't want to go either."

just as i'd finished talking, suna's phone rings, and he drops his head on my chest. i groan, and he quickly lifts his head again, wincing at me. "sorry."

i tell him it's okay, and he reaches for his phone to answer the call. he puts it right on speaker, holding it in the air. "this better be worth my time."

"i'll call back in five if you're balls deep." i roll my eyes at atsumu's comment because that is, of course, where his mind would go to.

"well for one, you would have ruined the moment if i was." suna begins. "and two, just because you can't go longer than five doesn't mean we're all the same, bro."

i laugh when i hear atsumu scoff, and then once again when he realises that he's on speaker. "can't believe you outed me to your girl like that."

"i can't believe you think i didn't already know that. i talk to all the girls you've been with, tsumu." suna gives me a thumbs up at my response, with a proud smirk on his face.

"anyways, i didn't call to be insulted. i called to ask what time you'll be here."

"at kuroo's?" suna asks, and atsumu confirms. "bro it's like 9am what are you already doing there?"

i check my phone, just as atsumu gawks down the phone. i wince at the time on my screen. "my guy it's half past 2 in the afternoon."

"oh." suna sends me a look that reads oops, but i don't care then looks back down at his phone. "that's not very late saturday of you guys."

"yo, suna! i changed my mind about the late." kuroo suddenly chimes in, and he sounds like he's been drinking since he first opened his eyes, this morning. "party starts now, bro." there's a pause, and then we hear atsumu tell him i'm listening in, too. "oh, and bro-ette."

i roll my eyes, tapping suna on the shoulder asking him to move. he lifts his body off me and converses with atsumu for a little more, as i leave the room and head towards the bathroom.

with a yawn, i turn on the light and grab my toothbrush. with my free hand, i pull out the hair tie at the end of my braid and shake my hair out. it had gone wavy overnight, which i was silently thankful for. that meant i would require less effort to look presentable.

when i'd done brushing my teeth, and washing my face, i hear suna end the call as he walks out of my bedroom. "so apparently the drink of the day is martini."

i furrow my face at him in the mirror. "that's such a random choice."

he shrugs, coming up behind me and hugging my torso. his head falls into my shoulder, and i smile at the action. he rests his chin on my shoulder, and looks at us in the mirror. "you're so pretty."

i feel my cheeks heat up, and i smile at him in the reflection. "so are you."

"i think you mean handsome." i spin around, leaning on the edge of the sink counter, and look at him. his hands stay on my waist.

"i'll consider it when you've calmed down that bed head." he scoffs at my comment, and lifts his hand to my head, ruffling up my freshly brushed hair.

i gasp, reaching up to do the same, but he catches my hand before it can even touch him. i reach my other hand up, but he gets a hold of that one as well.

i sigh, dropping my shoulders, and he pulls me to him, lifting my hands and placing them on his shoulders. as he does so, he leans in and kisses me.

it's a new feeling that i never knew i would need so desperately in my life. and it's a feeling i could definitely get used to.

he pulls away and smiles down at me. "alright, go get ready, i need a shower."

"yeah, sure, make yourself at home."

"i will, thank you very much." i send him a look, one that he mocks, and then goes to run the shower.

i leave the bathroom, and sit down on my bed, unlocking my phone. as predicted, i have a lot of messages from the girls, so i take some time responding to them before i get ready.

when i stand up, to walk to my wardrobe, i see all of suna's things on my bedside table. i look at it all for a second, and i can't help but feel comfort at the sight.

we hadn't even put a label on us, yet, and i was already so incredibly happy.

idk why but when i see all of my bfs things piled up somewhere in my room i get so happy seeing it, like we really are in a serious relationship ???? i cant explain it but do u know what i mean ??? im like wow im really this happy with a man who c...

idk why but when i see all of my bfs things piled up somewhere in my room i get so happy seeing it, like we really are in a serious relationship ???? i cant explain it but do u know what i mean ??? im like wow im really this happy with a man who carries a little lego stormtrooper in his pocket ???

is stormtrooper one word or two?? im only a recent star wars fan, u gotta educate me