2 ; BAND LOVE

I DON'T WANNA RUIN THIS
ONE, THIS TYPE OF LOVE
DONT'T ALWAYS COME AND GO

"you guys have been an amazing crowd, we're NOT OK and we'll see you next time!" osamu bids farewell to the sea of faces

i stand from behind my drumset and join the three boys at the front of the stage. we link hands and raise them in the air, taking a bow, and then running off to the side of the stage.

my breathing is heavy, but it had no effect on the huge grin on my face.

as soon as we're around the corner, and out of the crowd's sight, i throw my arms around the lot of them and pull them into a group hug. "that was awesome, we killed it!"

"are you kidding?" atsumu pulls away, and points his hand at me. "those people were screaming for your breakdown."

"is that a joke?" i perform the same action, pointing my finger at him. his face was identical to mine, the smile on his face only growing by the second. "the way you handled that bridge had them going crazy."

"are we just gonna ingore the way suna slaughtered it with the electrics?" osamu complimented, and i threw an arm around suna's shoulders, nodding my head.

suna laughed, running a hand through his hair. "well if we're throwing compliments around, your vocals had to be the highlight of the night, samu."

"that is true, you were amazing tonight, osamu." i looked at the twin in question, and the dumbfound smile on his face only made mine grow.

"that's gonna go down as one of our best performances." atumu commented, and we all nodded in agreement.

we were just about to turn and head back to our room backstage, when a hand landed on osamu's shoulder. i followed the limb and recognised the person right away.

"you guys hyped that crowd up real well, for us."

my arm fell from around suna, and i reach forward, throwing both my hands around kuroo's neck. it startles him, at first, but his free hand goes to the small of my back returning the hug. "i didn't know you guys were gonna be here."

"surprise." he laughed, and i pulled away from the embrace, looking behind him.

as he conversed with the twins and suna, i walk up to kenma, and ruffle his hair. he grimaced, and pulls away, raising a hand to flatten it back down. i wave at yamamoto and inuoka standing beside him. "dude, why do you have to do that everytime?"

i laughed at how deadpan his voice was, and i found it amusing how much he actually hated doing what he did. "because you're the only person i know that's the same height as me."

he rolls his eyes, but there's the ghost of a smile on his face.

"you know, i'm starting to think you like being in a band."