75 ; PLANS

EVERYTHING I SAY
FALLS RIGHT BACK INTO
EVERYTHING

suna and i lay tangled up in my bed, staring up at the cieling, watching my star projector as the colours swim across the blank canvas

suna and i lay tangled up in my bed, staring up at the cieling, watching my star projector as the colours swim across the blank canvas. my fingers move in and out of suna's hair as he plays with the fingers on my other hand. cigarettes after sex plays faintly in the background, and honestly, i don't think i ever want to leave this moment for anything at all.

"what are you going to do when we finish this tour?" the question throws me, a little. i haven't actually thought about it.

"i don't know, really." i tell him honestly, then return the question.

he's quiet for a minute, and then twists his head to the side to look at me. i push some of the loose strands of hair out of his face. "i don't really care as long as i'm doing it with you."

i roll my eyes, playfully, and chuckle lightly. "you really want to spend time with my whole family?"

suna sucks in some air through his teeth, with a grimace. "i lied, maybe i do care." i flick him lightly on his forehead, and he swats my arm away as if i'm a fly. "you know i'm joking, i love your family."

"i know, they love you too."

"do they?' he asks, looking up at me, with a strange look in his eyes.

i return his gaze, furrowed brows, and tilt my head. "of course, what is there to not love about you?"

"so if you were to sum it all up, is there something specific you'd say to get that point across?" i'm still confused, and his riddles aren't helping. i look at him with a blank stare, and i can tell he notices my confusion because of the small smirk on his face.

"what am i missing?"

"nothing." he grins and looks away, pulling his phone out of his pocket, unlocking it. "samu messaged the groupchat about meeting up this weekend to talk about the tour. did you see?"

his question doesn't register, at all, and i don't answer him. instead, i'm trying to decipher what the hell he could have meant by his ambiguous question. if i were to sum it up? there's nothing about him you can't like. i love everything about him, i love-

"earth to y/n." i blink a few times, and notice that suna is now sat up, looking at me incredulously. "did i just lose you?"

"yeah, you did." i play along, messing around with his poor choice of wording for the question.

he clicks his tongue, shrugging. "well, it was a good month, we can't say we didn't try."

i hit his arm, frowning. "shut up."

"so are you coming?" he asks me, and just like the past five minutes, i look at him - confused, obviously. "to the miya's? like i just explained?"

"i wasn't listening."

"well, at least you're honest." he stands, and holds out his hand for me to take. i do, and he leads me out of the room and down the stairs. "osamu wants to go over the tour details."

"oh yeah, you told me that." i grab my shoes by the door and start to put them on.

suna watches me for a second in silence and when i look up at him, i can't tell what he's thinking from the look on his face. "what?"

"have i ever told you that you're something else?"

i stand up and look up at him, once i've laced my other shoe. "well duh, aren't you one lucky guy?"

suna smiles, and throws an arm around my shoulders as he leads me outside. "i sure am."

this ones short sorry i ran out of ideashavent proof read this one sos for typos✌🏻

havent proof read this one sos for typos✌🏻