Epilogue

One day before jimin and yn's marriage,

Suga entered inside his mansion with a tired face, he cracked his neck bones as he was tired because he returned from the mission...

He saw all the lights of his mansion were switched off..

He crushed his eyebrows together and light up the living room only to see her sitting on the couch like a queen...

She was looking at him with her piercing eyes and cold look maintained on her face...

Suga: you returned from your training??

??: hmm....

She hummed coldly....

Suga: ohk!! So what are your plans for further work??

??: i want admission in Seoul University...

Suga: but you just came here after completing your studies and training..

??: I'm back for jk's and jimin's marriage...

Suga: come on doll, you were in Italy from last 4 years for your mafia training. You just arrived today and you are talking about going back again?? Then why you want to take admission in University...

??: just like I say, you are dumb if I was here to leave then why would I say to get me admission in University. I have an important work to do in University that's why I'm here..

Suga: only you have right to say this to me because you are my little sister....

??: whatever, you are still the same dumb..

Suga: ho i can't win from you mafia queen...

?? Stands up...

Suga: tomorrow is jimin's marriage, you are back so will you join??

??: hmm otherwise that small rat will eat my mind..

She said coldly and left from there...

Suga: you are kind from your heart, i want you to change my sis. God send me some help, everyone is afraid from me because of my cold nature, perhaps they didn't met my sister from whom I myself is afraid...

Time skip next day,

Wedding day,

Everyone was happy, jimin and yn only invited their closed once in the marriage as it was an private marriage which they organised for avoiding paparazzi...

Wedding decoration,

Wedding cake,