Two

Yn:( fuck yn you are in danger..)

Mr. Choi glup after seeing jimin silently looking at yn...

He was afraid of what will happen now...

Jimin: who are you??

He asked sternly...

Yn glup..

Yn: i ..

Jimin: LOUDLY...

Yn: sir I'm kang yn, member of queenbee group...

Jimin: don't you know how to be in discipline when you are in your training time..

Yn: I'm sorry sir, but sunoo ran away from me after slapping me on my head that's why I chased him. I'm so sorry, I didn't see you, it's my mistake but please forgive me ..

Jimin: I'm not asking for an explanation from you, your group has not debuted yet right?

Yn: it will debut after one month...

Jimin: your group will debut after 3 months, i don't want to hear anything about this topic now. Everyone I'm your ceo now, so be in discipline if we give you freedom then it doesn't mean that you will dance on our heads..

He said and left from there, taehyung and Mr Choi followed him..

Yn looked at his disappearing figure with tearful eyes..

Sunoo slowly approched yn with guilt in his heart...

Sunoo: ynah I'm sorry, i didn't do it intentionally, I really apologize for my mistake..

Yn looked back at her group...

Mia: it's ok ynahh, we know it's not your mistake...

Yn: but we all did hard work to reach here, still we have to wait for 3 months more just because of my mistake...

Suzy: you should have thought that before doing this, but you didn't did it intentionally so don't blame yourself...

Aria: we will try talking with him..

Yn: no!! Didn't you saw her was so angry, don't go to him may he can make our debut more late don't.

They looked at each other, yn was not saying wrong..

Yn: sorry..

She looked down and left from there...

On the other hand,

Taehyung was laughing at jimin, who was angrily staring at him..

Jimin: will you stop laughing??

Tae: no ..

Jimin: taehyungaaa!!

Tae: okok!! But jimin she didn't do it intentionally, I think making their debut late can be a problem they have worked hard for it..

Jimin: don't make me understand it, I'm going ..

He stood up and left without eating lunch. Taehyung signed and followed him...

Time skips at night,

Yn was sitting on the balcony, while staring at the moon silently..

Girls tried to console her but nothing worked on her that's why they called her big sister there..

They explained everything to her which happened today .

Kuru: don't worry, I'll talk with her..

Aria: yes please see she is silently sitting on the balcony..