Thirteen

Award function started with the amazing dance performance by k-pop idols..

Afterwards, they started to announce the different awards for each category ..

Host: ok so our next award is for best new debut k-pop group and the nominees are

1. Eve
2. Queenbee
3. Pop girls
4. Welvy

All the four groups show on the screen, however yn was not aware about the announcement because she was busy in gossiping with Mia..

When their group showed up on the screen she was laughing with open mouth as nia cracked a joke. When Mia noticed the camera on them she immediately smiled but yn was laughing with her full heart ..

Suzy: ynn...

Yn:y..yeah!!

She said while controlling her laughter...

Suzy: we are on screen...

Yn: whatt..

Yn saaw herself on the screen, but instead of being afraid she passed her cute smile to them..

Everyone smiles at her..

Host: ok so well well let's welcome miss Karina from asepa and mr baekhyun from exo to announce the winner of this award...

Both the idols come to the stage with several announcement lists..

Karina: hello everyone..

Baekhyun: hi guys I hope you all are doing well, we are here to announce a few of the awards...

Karina: so our first award of the best new debut k-pop group goes to..

Baekhyun: queenbee....

Everyone started clapping for them..

Suzy: jinja??

Aria: yes it's because of our hardwork bro, you know how much we have struggled to debut. Finally our hardwork is paying off...

They smiled and went on the stage, baekhyun and Karina passed them award while smiling..

Mia holds the award and passed the mic to Suzy..

Suzy saw this coming that's why she put yn in front..

Yn blinked her eyes while looking at mic..

Suzy: say thanks to them..

Yn put the mic near her mouth..

Yn: thank you...

She passed the mic back to baekhyun who was looking at her with wide eyes as he has seen some kind of ghost...

Yn smiled and started going back from where they came...

Suzy was speechless because she thought yn would say a proper speech but she said thank you...

Suzy sign and took the mic..

Suzy: sorry sorry guys, she didn't meant to be that plain we are very greatful that you all supported us and we won this award today. Keep supporting us like this, we will never disappoint you guys for putting your faith in us. Thank you!

She bowed and come towards yn who was seeing them with pout..

Yn: you should have said that I have to give a speech..

Suzy: oh ynn i will never ask you for giving speech now...

Yn: your choice ..

She pouted..