One

Evening time,

A girl come out of her training room after practicing for continuous 3 hours..

??: hey yn aren't you tired after practicing for straight three hours??

Yn: no dance is my life, I can't be tired after doing it..

??: ho that's why you are main dancer of our group..

Yn giggled..

Yn: yes mia.

Mia: hmm finally only one month left for our debut, I can't wait for seeing our fans on our first fan meeting..

Yn: you are right me too..

Mia: yupp let's go others are waiting..

Yn: hmm..

They both come into their dorm..

Meet kang yn,

She is 20 years old and a trainee under park cooperation. Finally, her group is going to debut, they are four members in group and her group's name is queenbee...

Yn
20 years old
Main dancer, main vocalist and lead rapper..
Manager: Max

Mia
19 years old
Main rapper and sub vocalist..
Manager: Nia

Aria
22 years old
Main visual, lead vocalist and sub rapper..
Manager: Mark

Suzy
21 years old
Leader dancer, face of the group, lead rapper, sub vocalist and leader of the group...
Manager: Alex

Yn and Mia come in the room to see Aria watching tv and Suzy sleeping peacefully..

Mia: unnieeee..

She jumps on aria and aria flinched ..

Aria: yeahhh carefully you brat...

Mia pouted..

Yn giggled...

Aria: gosh this girl, how will I handle her after debut...

She signed...

Mia: you have to handle me, you have no other choice than this understand..

Aria: yeah yeah!!

Yn smiled and came to the balcony to see the beauty of moon ..

Suddenly, her phone started ringing, she took it out and saw her big sister calling her...

📱 Yn: hlo unnie..

📱 Kuru: hey my child how are you??

📱 Yn: I'm good, what about you?? How's the shooting of new drama going on??