Seven

Time skips after the 10 days,

Everything was going fine between them..

Yn loved his company very much because he never put more pressure on her from work and he also made her free from work early so that she can do her  practice...

Yn started to enjoy his company more than her friends, she never missed any chance to have an extra moment with him..

Same goes to Jimin,

Yn did any type of magic on him from which he started to see yn with different eyes which only adored her cute silly mistakes..

Yn was not made to his secretary because she didn't had knowledge about this work, that's why jimin always had to help her with the work which he enjoyed..

Because, whenever he pointed out her mistakes she used to vein and jimin teased her more ..

These small things made them become close with each other...

Present time,

Yn got ready to go to the office,

She combed her hair while humming a song inside herself

Aria and Suzy were noticing her these changes very carefully..

Aria: there is something..

Suzy: what??

Aria: there is something which she is hiding..

Suzy: why will she hide anything from us??

Aria: believe me or not since she joined as secretary of sir, there are numerous changes in her behaviour..

Suzy: i also observed the same thing but why??

Aria: maybe she started changing herself for him..

Suzy: and why will she do that..

Aria: I don't know, maybe love??

Suzy: are you mad Unnie?? Don't tell about this to yn, otherwise she will eat you alive for even thinking about this for her and sir .

Aria: but I feel like that they are in love with each other but they are totally unaware about this feeling for each other..

Suzy: why you think sir also loves her ??

Aria: of course, which ceo drop his secretary in front of her dorm after work??

Suzy: maybe he is worried about her security that's why??

Aria: wait..

Suzy: hmm..

Aria: have you ever fall in love??

Suzy: no..

Aria: then you can't understand what actually a love looks like .

Suzy glared at her..