Twelve

Time skips after 1 month,

Everything was going fine till now,

Jimin and yn were enjoying being in relationship with each other as there were no more misunderstandings between them..

Nor Jimin gives any reason to her for having misunderstandings regarding him..

Till now,yn was clear with one thing that jimin is serious about his relationship with her .

Because, the way he cared for her and loved her made it clear that he is serious about her .

Yn also loved him with the same intentions because for the very first time she fell in love with someone ..

As soon as yn's group debuted, they became one of the popular debuted 5th generation group..

With her amazing dancing and rapping skills yn easily grabbed the attention of many fans. Cherry on top, someone released the information on the internet that yn is the real sister of famous actress Kang kuru ...

Jimin tried hard to find who leaked this confidential information about her, but there was no clue left behind which made it clear that someone from company did it..

But, it didn't effected yn's popularity because fans were amazed that how they both sisters are talented ..

After kuru joined the same company as yn, there were some rumours going in the dispatch that she might have joined company because the new ceo and kuru are dating...

But, there were no signs from both of them regarding each other that's why they were finding a way to make a hot scandal news to get publicity..

It was mama award function today,

Present time: 8:30..

All the idol groups were coming in the function one by one..

Then, queenbee entered ..

Aria

Suzy

Suzy