Eleven

On the other hand,

Jimin and kuru were talking while having lunch together..

Jimin: I'm really that you are going to work with my company now, because you are a successful actress and this will surely lead us to be no. 1 company this year..

Kuru smiled...

Kuru: I'm also happy about this because my previous company was forcing me to get into a scandal..

Jimin: scandal??

Kuru: hmm they were not happy by my trp on tv and the award of beauty which i recently won in Thailand. They think if i will get into an sandal with why male actor or k-pop idol which incline my popularity..

Jimin: it clearly show that how cheap they can go for fame..

Kuru: yes and I want to reveal my true relationship not these fake scandals, if i will date someone i will date him with feelings of getting married..

Jimin smiled...

Jimin: i pray to God that he will fulfill your dream soon, if you are interested then I can introduce you to my friends if you like any of them you can try..

Kuru smiled and put her coffee cup on the table..

Kuru: are you trying to set me in a relationship because you are dating my sister??

Jimin slowly blushed...

Kuru: you both are cute..

Jimin: I'm just helping my sister-in-law..

Kuru: yes yes that's your duty to help me and I'll be glad if you introduce me to your friends. But, i want to make one thing clear that in future you both will surely face big problems because you are ceo and she is an idol under you..

Jimin: i know that I can do anything for her, If in future she wants to continue her career in the entertainment field I won't stop her ..

Kuru: hmm .

Jimin: i will be there for her in every stage of our life, firstly every problem has to face me before going to her..

Kuru: I'm proud at my sister's choice .

Jimin smiled ..

The door was opened by someone,

??: woww woww I didn't know you are here on date with this beautiful lady. Jiminaaaaaa it's not good that you are dating both the sisters ..

Jimin: taehyungaa..

Tae: jk is also here..

Jimin gluped and looked at the door,