018 - September 1, 1989

Začať od začiatku

"Jeez, you look good for someone who's undead," Rachel called with a smile.

"Yeah, well, I had some help," Donna spoke with a smile, her hand moving to squeeze Terran's arm. Rachel pulled Donna into a hug, laughing to herself. Donna stepped back and nodded at Hazel and her two siblings beside her. "You three look good. Who's the boy?"

Hazel smiled at Cole and crossed her arms over her chest. "Final addition to the family, I hope," Hazel muttered with a smile.

"Cole Martin, the middle child," Cole smiled and shook Donna's hand.

"Aye, I stick by point though," Terran spoke up and Donna raised her eyebrows. "Paradise Island still sucks," Terran huffed.

Donna chuckled softly, "Lydia told me that you guys held vigil for me. I really appreciate that."

"Well, it probably did more for me than it did for you, but, hey, I tried," Rachel shrugged.

"Funny how that works, huh? Though she did mention a broken puzzle box," Donna teased and Terran shrugged softly. Gar ran around one of the blockades, still fixing the sleeves of his jumper. "Hey, kiddo."

"If it ain't Wonder Girl, the sequel?" Gar chuckled, running to Donna and hugging her tight. Gar stepped back, a large smile on his face.

Rachel sighed softly and looked back over her shoulder. "We have to go. Dick sent us to find you. There's something going down with Crane," Rachel explained.

"I think we're going to need a minute," Donna mumbled looking over her shoulder back at Tim and his family.

He spoke with them quietly for a few moments before Hazel walked toward them, placing a hand on Tim's back as she walked to his side. "Am I taking him with me?" Hazel asked, looking between Tim and his mother.

"I didn't really want to, but I know my little boy can do whatever he puts his mind to," His mother praised, and Tim cursed, embarrassed burning his cheeks. "But when you waited for him in surgery, I knew I could let him go." Tim smiled and hugged his mother tightly, his dad patting his shoulder.

"I'll keep him safe," Hazel promised.

Tim turned back to Hazel, fist bumping her as they started to walk over to the others. "You didn't call," Hazel scolded.

"I died," Tim defended.

Hazel shrugged, "Eh, I do that all the time." They stopped beside Donna and Tim greeted Terran with a swift nod. "Let's..." Hazel trailed off as her phone began to ring. Hazel pulled her phone out, flashing it to the others, Dick Grayson. "Hey," Hazel greeted quickly.

"You get to Donna?" Dick asked, his voice quick.

"In one piece, Tim Drake is also here we'll explain later," Hazel said just as fast. "No Conner though. Just kryptonite dust."

Dick sighed softly, "I know where he and Kory are, we need to re-group somewhere."

Hazel turned her phone away, turning her attention to the others. "We need a place to regroup," Hazel explained. "Not your mom's, we need equipment."

"I know a place," Tim said quickly, and Donna nodded.

"Tim's got a place," Hazel said, pressing the phone to her ear. "I'll send you the address."

April 3rd, 2021

6:37 am

Tim led the others to his garage, the entire space filled with detective boards and computer equipment. Barely five minutes after entering, Barbra called Hazel's phone and they were joined by Dick, Kory, Conner and Komand'r on another call. Dick explained how Scarecrow thought of this as a game, placing bombs around the city ready to blow but he had left clues behind as almost a taunt to get Barbra or Dick to do something.