019 - I May Be Skin And Bone

019

— i may be skin and bone —

8:59 am

CONNER STOOD IN FRONT OF THE WHITEBOARD, SMILING TO HIMSELF AS HE DREW ACROSS IT. Conner turned back to the others, his smile still wide as he motioned across the sketched diagram. "Okay, so I'll try to keep this simple. You have cold moist air over here, see? And then hot air over here. Add in some atmospheric particulates, mix well, and, well, the result is obvious."

"Yeah, we get it," Donna said with a hum. "It's a storm. It was our idea. We literally just told you that."

"But I drew it on the board," Conner defended.

Donna nodded softly, glancing at Komand'r and Kory beside her, "Yes, you did."

"Okay, cool," Rachel muttered as she sat on the desk. "But the question is, can we do it without getting ourselves killed?"

"That's what 2 of the 3 stooges are for," Kory nodded, motioning to Cole and Terran behind her. "Cole, you will keep us connected and Hazel will constantly be healing us. No one gets hurt."

"Shouldn't Hazel be here then?" Komand'r questioned.

"She doesn't have to. Because I've already connected with Hazel I can do it nearly subconsciously," Cole explained quickly. "And with the blood connection from Terran, and her boosting my powers, I'll barely have to focus."

Rachel nodded and looked up at Kory, "What about the people inside buildings?"

"That's also an us answer," Terran said, leaning on the table beside Rachel. "We'll be growing flowers that will disperse the rain as pollen to anyone stuck inside."

Donna took a breath and looked over the Titans, "Alright, we ready to do this?"

They started to walk to the exit and Cole pulled out his phone, pulling up his messages with Hazel.

New Messages | April 3

9:17 am

McCole :)

We're headed to the Lazarus pit, Gar and Tim went w/ Dick 9:17

left about 15 minutes ago 9:17

Haze Maze

9:18 Dick massaged, just getting to Wayne manor now

9:18 Gtg, stay safe please

McCole :)

Yes ma'am 9:19