"she isn't the same person i fell in love with"

This weekend has been a little wild.

I heard the same story from 2 Different sides then dyed my hair with a blonde. (It came out light brown don't worry)

Just laying here made me think about some of the things these two people said.

How without even knowing they were having a conversation. Through me.

Both calling me miss therapist when they had to refer to me while basicly ranting their side.

(it's actually Mrs therapist btw because I'm married)

In both of there talks they referenced my advice that I've given them.

One said how you can't complain about something if you can change it and you haven't tried.

The other said just because you're struggling doesn't give you the right to shit on other people.

Which both together seems convenient.

Hearing both of there side plus my own makes me want to yell and scream and break things.

I need a rage room or something.

Maybe I'll talk to my mom about it. Tell her all the drama since it would really affect anything if I told her.

I really need to like do something I like doing before I hear another rant.

I need the sun or a walk. A flower.

It doesn't make it any better now that I'm on my period. I'm more mad and tired now.  In physical pain.

During test week too this is gonna be so great.

Times like this is where if alcohol was easy to get I would be experimenting so hard this week I swear.

Bad coping mechanisms just lead to more bad coping mechanisms. Just this time it's not easily accessible.