Trees for tomorrow

I like seeing liyah so happy.

It feels so nice knowing exactly how she feels, but I'm really worried that she'll get sad again then let it tear her down. I know she's stronger than that, and I have a lot of faith in her. She's to good to me.
-

I felt very, single today. And I don't mean romantically.

Today for some reason I felt really aware of myself and I felt like it was just me in the world.

I'm quite literally being held together with spike tape and all the medication I take.
--

I submitted my audition for a solo in our schools variety show.

I sang Hopelessly devoted to you from grease.
---

I'm so fucking tired I want to scream I need to cry I'm so done with taking to people I don't know very well.

I'm good with talking to Rae and liyah that's all I really feel like taking too.  Rae is my favorite person and Liyah is too good to me.

There are people is still will talk to like all backstage crew.

But otherwise get the fuck away from me please and thank you, this is the week I don't feel like dealing with every else's shit. Go shit somewhere else.
----

Enough with people, I was allowed to try for trees for tomorrow and I'm so excited genuinely.

I think Liyah and I will have a good time (because Rae's to good for it she's not coming with🙄 it's fine I don't really care)

I wrote my paper for it and mostly yapped about Rae like always but this time it was the center of my paper. If I get in I'm letting her take 49% credit.
-----

I'm gonna watch psychology videos now