Staying in line

I'm good. I tend to think about the response of others before I do something.

What they'd think from their point of view. How others have reacted in the past and what I could say to make this different or better for the other.

I have been trying to think about myself a bit more, in an attempt to try and figure out who I really am as a person without copying people around me.

One thing that I have figured out is when it comes to volleyball I get easily mad, overwhelmed, and irritated.

This doesn't make volleyball any less fun just something I take seriously.

I scream at people, get mad when I start getting pushed out of my spot, I get mad when more than 5 extra annoying ass people join the circle without asking.

Today I was in my spot and group of people came over right next to me on either side. My once  decently big spot was now crowed by people.

For some reason that moment make me feel so sick and gross. One thing that my dad gave me was my uncomfort in large tight groups of people.

This was the time that our sitting method was really helpful because I immediately left the spot I was in to go on the opposite side of the circle I still felt like a billion people were constantly touching me but it went away after a while.

As for the whole sit method.

I understood that this wasn't gonna get to bus's head and was gonna just make him feel accomplished  rather than teach him a lesson. I agree that moving is our best option. We all get to play for the whole time rather than dwelling on one person which got annoying at times.