Theres a time and place for that

Do you ever wonder what people think of you?

What I mean is, do you think people make labels and opinions about you just based on hearsay and looks?

I often act in ways that acknowledges the fact people may be looking at me.  This doesn't mean I think they are more so to remember to be prepared when someone does.

I look at people all the time, observing them, formulating my own opinions, which is why I expect they do too.

This is also why when a person I'm staring at looks at me I don't look away, I'm expecting them to look already.
-

I'm really tired but I don't want to wake up tomorrow.

--

The way people look as there sleeping is probably the creepiest ways I observe people but definitely one that makes them seem most vulnerable.

Their still and breathing at an uneven pace, their's eyes are closed and sometimes there lips part a bit.

I often wake up in the middle of the night and I'll turn around to hug my husband when he sleeps because its my natural response to protect him.

I also find it really hard to sleep next to people most of the time because I feel the need to protect them so I wake up constantly to make sure everythings ok.

---

This also means I'm really good at dreaming about people sleeping.

Mostly my husband but I've dreamt about my friends and brothers too.

One time I dreamt about me and Rae cuddling for the entire time I was asleep it was one of the longest dreams I've had.