Awkward Meet Up

...I stand up. It must have been a long time, because the second I stand up, Dyso flinches out of surprise. I drag Divided upstairs, and while I'm at it- I scan around for JJ... just to make sure he doesn't see me and Divided for what I'm planning to do with him. I shove Divided into the room with me and close the door, locking it behind me. There's a few seconds of silence...

POV change: Divided. 

I notice the look in Bloom's eyes. I don't know how to explain it, so I'll just... try? I guess? It's been a long time since I've tried explaining looks. It's like doing algebra all over again...

...here we go.

He looks... lustful, okay? That's really all I can explain. The look in his eye- and oh, now his ears are fully perked up... and his tail is flicking around... what did I get myself into?

I walk over to Bloom, and scoop him up relatively easily. He's not even that heavy, he's hella light. I place him onto the bed, and get on with him. I-

"AGH!-"

I close my eyes. Tight. There's... someone on my lap. I don't know who, but it's someone... wait, am I fucking stupid, it's obviously-

Bloom: "Sorry dude. I got too excited and tackled you."

I let out a gasp of air, and exhale, sitting up with a smile. Bloom seems a bit startled, but then goes back to his cute little happy demeanor, his short cat tail flicking around. 

...that's not a good look. Well, I mean- not like that- he's- he's adorable! Well- no- wait—fuck. I mean that he's up to something... probably somethin' fuckin' stupi-

A small noise and purr sound is felt on my chest. I freeze up, and look down. I can technically feel my face burn hotter. 

Bloom: "Nnmr...~ Nmyah!~" Bloom rubs into me, like a real cat. Jesus- I- this dumbass, dude... I swear...

POV change: Bloom

I purr and rub into Divided. I don't know why, but it feels nice. I cuddle and snuggle into him more, and now I start feeling a hand petting and rubbing and... wait, fucking PETTING ME?!

I try and react, but my body is leaning into it. I keep on purring, and eventually start letting out breathy moans of pleasure, as well as whimpers. My body trembles, and my back arches up, and I feel more from Divided's hand. I hide my face in Divided's chest, trying hard not to make the sounds I'm making right now even LOUDER, but... whatever, what can I lose?

POV change: Divided

I rub and pet Bloom even more, noticing the difference of Bloom's demeanor to now. My eyes widen, and I feel myself getting hard. What? Did I just fucking say that? What the hell is wrong with me? No way I'm getting hard from hearing Bloom's little moans and whimpers... he's even started making soft pleas. God damn it, I-

...I wince, as I try hard to cross my legs and calm down. I try shifting Bloom onto another part of my lap, but just... not the middle of my lap. I finally seem to notice my hand, which was going slower earlier on petting Bloom, is now going faster by the second. I stop, my hand trembling slightly. 

...well, isn't that wonderful...