Friends of Friends

(No one's POV yet.) It was cold outside, freezing, even. Bloom, in his cozy room, couldn't help but look outside at the falling snow flakes that filled the window. Bloom didn't mind. He always loved to be near snow, no matter what the condition was. His phone rang. Bloom picked up his phone, and adjusted his glasses, which had a few jewels on it, as well as a charm of a cross. He read the text out loud to himself.

Bloom's phone buzzes because of Dyso and Divided's online chatting in the group chat.

Dyso: "Hey, Divided, can your ass order some food before we even head out to Bloom's house because like god damn you don't do shit around here."

Divided: "Shut the fuck up, bro. You don't do shit either." 

Bloom chuckles to himself after reading the text softly, as he turns his phone off, and places it face down on the bed. Bloom's ears folded, as he sat up again, and went to put on his regular clothes that he always wore. It's not like he wasn't going to, since Dyso and Divided, specifically, were coming over to hang out. He got up, changed, and bolted to the living room...It's not like Divided was a more...special friend than Dyso, really...he's sure of it.

As Bloom rushes down the stairs, he grabs hold of his sword, and books it outside, completely oblivious to the cold now, over a special feeling...a special feeling he hasn't felt for anyone in such a long time, but ignores it, as he meets up with his friends, Divided and Dyso, who are standing outside in the snow, with Divided having his hands in his pockets, and Dyso chatting away, like there was no tomorrow. Divided taps his foot, clearly ignoring Dyso's ignorant one-way conversations, but Dyso keeps on, knowing this would annoy Divided to his core, in a good way, or course. Who wouldn't like to bother their own friend?

Bloom speaks up. Divided jumps a bit, and turns to look at Bloom, seemingly just to hear him out. Dyso notices this, and mumbles "Ahem, fuck you too, then."  under his breath.

Bloom: "Hey guys." Bloom waves his hand, having a big smile plastered on his face.

Divided: "What's good, Bloom?" 

Dyso: "What's up?" Bloom, Dyso and Divided all exchange greetings, before heading out into the streets, towards the crossroads.

Dyso speaks up.

Dyso: "Anyways...are we going to play some horror games, or are we going to sit here like some lazy assed, mentally challenged pieces of potatoes?" Dyso asks, crossing his arms.

Bloom laughs out loud, and Divided chuckles

Bloom: "Wh-What the fuck, Dyso?" Bloom manages to cackle out, as he keeps laughing, trying to catch his breath. Divided now softly chuckles, and turns to Bloom, watching him have a whole laughing fit, keeping his eyes on him for a few seconds, before turning away, thinking hes been looking for a little bit...too long.

Dyso notices the whole ordeal between Divided and Bloom, and decides to shrug it off, as he cackles a little himself.

Bloom's laughing fit finally manages to get a hold of himself, turning to look at Divided, also staring for a mild period of time, before looking down again, and chuckling a little bit more, before sitting up straight, taking a deep breath, and sighing contently, Dyso and Divided both staring at Bloom, both with different expressions. Divided having a soft smile on his face, and Dyso...he doesn't really have a head, but it shows hes about to mock Bloom, with his arms crossed. 

Bloom gives Dyso that look of "Do it. I dare you", his ears fold back a bit. A wicked smile forms on Bloom's face, ready to insult Dyso on whatever he says, waiting for him to say some stupid shit, and genuinely just have a good laugh. At Bloom, or with the group...