A Misunderstood Floweret

(POV change: no one)

Dyso snickers to himself, as he watches the two. His thinking process is... well, Dyso's thinking process. What else could someone say?

Divided and Bloom turn away from each other's gaze rhythmically, a faint red hue spreading across the two of their faces. The two thought completely opposite from each other, and they knew that, the only thing holding them back was their racing thoughts and doubts. Are they wrong? Was that too awkward? Would that drive them away? Bloom nor Divided could find answers for those questions, but they knew too well that they both loved each other, more than the other could cope with.

A few hours pass, and the group is back home, on the couch again. Dyso is fast asleep, and Bloom is straddling Divided, as Bloom and Divided are watching a scary horror movie, on low volume, of course, to not wake Dyso.

Bloom buries his face in Divided's chest to fall asleep, as Divided grabs covers and droops it around himself and Bloom. Bloom looks up at Divided, and decides to ask a question. Bloom prays to the heavens above that Divided won't think about this question being weird or some... deranged shit he just planned on saying because he thought it was "funny".

Bloom: "Hey... Divided?" Bloom said, as Divided looked down at Bloom, and smiled. Bloom's heart rate went up, and the air got caught in his throat.

Divided: "Yeah? What's up?" Divided asks, raising a brow. He moved his hands behind his head, leaning back into the couch cushions.

Bloom: "Uhh... well, since Dyso is asleep..." Bloom's voice trails off, turning to look at Dyso. Pray to god, if he gets caught, there's DEFINITELY going to be some rumor about them...

Bloom: "...I was just thinking... could we maybe like... be a little bit safer while we work together as a team taking down other players?" Damn it. He wanted to ask for a kiss, but the nerves got to him. He doesn't know why he's doing this, but he goes to ask one more thing...

Bloom: "And maybe, I can have a little kiss?" Bloom waited for a response, holding his breath. Divided heard the last part, and his jaw dropped. He slowly nodded, and re-positioned himself so he wasn't slouching on the couch anymore, and just how fast Bloom asked for the kiss, the kiss he received. Divided gave Bloom a kiss on the cheek. Just a quick peck. Bloom's face burned. He blushed so hard, he, himself, thought that his head was going to turn into a boiler. 

Bloom: "...Thanks..." Bloom silently thanked Divided, and placed his head on Divided's chest, falling asleep faster than hes ever had in his 16 years of living...

Divided watched this, and smiled, as he switched through movies and channels on the TV, while Bloom was asleep on him, but just gave up a few minutes later, and embracing the feeling of Bloom, happy, and content, with what just happened. "

...Hopefully Dyso doesn't find out about this...

...That would be embarrassing...