Turning Feelings

I try and turn my head away to see what Dyso's reaction is, but Divided is holding me in place. I eventually give up, and allow the soft sounds of pleasure escape my lips while kissing Divided. Dyso watches on in surprise and shock, as he takes two steps back, and walks over to the front door, closing it.

POV change: Dyso

I struggle and fumble my phone, ready to 1-up Divided and Bloom's little kissing match. I already know what Bloom's going to say- "He just had a bit of food on his lips," or whatever...

I accidentally said that out loud, and I'm still standing next to the front door. I think my mind went blank and just went autopilot because Bugzby is standing right in front of me, with an eyebrow raised.

Bugzby: "Dude, are you good-"

"Follow me." I say out loud. I grab hold of Bugzby's arm and drag his behind the house. He seems to take the initiative, because the second my back -presses up against the wall, he pins me against it. I wasn't expecting it. 

POV change: No one

Bugzby gets closer to Dyso, and without a second thought, leans in and kisses Dyso's neck. A short gasp is heard from Dyso, as he shoves Bugzby away. He laughs slightly. 

Bugzby: "There. Now can we get out of this situation?" Bugzby asks, as Dyso's face turns bright real now realizing the gravity of what he just did. Dyso just murmurs and nods. Bugzby and Dyso walk back into the living room from the front door, the two standing relatively close to each other. Bloom notices the two, and looks away. He's trying to hide that Dyso probably knows about the whole ordeal that just happened between him and Divided.

POV change: Bloom

God damn it... Dyso is back- and with Bugzby? 

...

...you gotta be fucking kidding me...

(IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER SUCKS I HAVE ART BLOCK NOW AND I WANTED BUGZBY X DYSO SHIPPERS TO BE HAPPY AS WELL..)

(CREDIT TO kaxiyaa ON TIKTOK FOR THE BANNER GO CHECK THEM OUT THEY R AWESOME SAUCERS!!!)