Bullet #22: Oil painting

Mary was lying on the bed, unconscious. As far as I know from my own experience, it is impossible to use skills during sleep, so her eye of foresight is not a threat to me. I just wonder why she told me about her skill? Was she so sure that she could kill me even if I knew her abilities?

The handcuffs that Myrol gave me were still with me, the time had come to use them. In general, initially I wanted to use Myrol in my guise and handcuffs as a prisoner. I planned to bring him to Mary and thus get closer, but this idea fell away by itself.

The handcuffs looked very good on Mary. I attached them to her arms, threading them through one of the beams at the head of the bed. She didn't feel anything, but that's not surprising. It's time to wake up our sleepyhead. *punch to the neck* Mary woke up, not understanding what was happening and constantly coughing. Soon she felt unable to use her hands normally, after which she noticed me.

- What are you doing, soldier!? And how did you get into my room?

- I do what I have to do, and I got here like everyone else - through the door.

- Free me, quickly!

- I'm afraid, madam, this is impossible...

- Why ?

I took off my mask. Mary's face first widened in surprise, and then filled with anger and rage. Her face scrunched up like a raisin on a dried fruit stand, which made me chuckle a little.

- Bastard, that means this is where you ran away to! Well, it's okay, maybe I'm in a disadvantageous position for myself now, but when the guards find out about this...

- And how will the guards find out about this incident of ours?

As soon as I finished this sentence, Mary began to scream as if she were being cut. A cry asking for help? Effective, but not in this case.

- Now the administrator will call the guards so that they check this noise and then it will be over with you.

- Are you really sure that the administrator is the one you are thinking about?

- What do you mean by this?

- If you need a real administrator, then go around the corner of the tavern. Unfortunately, you won't be able to talk to him.

Mary turned slightly pale, but did not show any sign of fear. Nerve strength is one of the important aspects of any mercenary, soldier, bounty hunter and others. And she knows this very well, and therefore is in no hurry to fall into despair.

- Ha, I just need to put in a little more effort and I'll be free!

- Stop fidgeting here, you won't be able to get out.

I changed my right hand to look like a pistol and fired exactly two shots.                                              Hit points: biceps and triceps of both arms.

Each shot pierced both of these muscles and also partially damaged the ulnar nerve, which automatically canceled the use of the arms. Mary screamed this time in pain. Blood gushed out profusely from her hands. Apparently, I also accidentally shot the internal mammary artery, but her body should soon recover from this wound. The bed in which Mary was lying was already covered with a huge black spot, and it was no longer possible to see in all this the snow-white bed that had been here before.

- Despicable Gunner... Do you even understand what consequences this is fraught with for you?!

- Quite. I do not intend to live a quiet life in hell and I do not intend to die here. Even if I have to kill all the hell to get out of it, I will do this.