Bullet #1: Prologue(part 1)

My name is Reigai Yurei, 20 years old, originally from the island nation of Japan. If you write my name in my native language, it would be written like this: 例外幽霊. I am a member of the "13 Bullets" clan, where I am, so to speak, a third-rate commander. I could have stood higher if it were not for my father's decision, for which I cannot be his deputy.My father, Ishido Yurei, is the boss of our clan, its lungs, heart and brains. If my father had suddenly resigned without appointing a successor to his post, the entire system would have collapsed.

Our clan runs all the illegal and most of the legal activities of the surrounding society. Our warriors cover various stores, jewelry stores, clubs, casinos, bars, and much more.My father, apparently, had something wrong with his head, or he simply had too much to drink, because how can I explain the fact that I am obliged to provide security for the local brothel "Pacified Cicada"? The Cicadas had plenty of visitors, but for some reason they didn't want to pay me with money, they asked me in kind, saying that our girls were first-class and would be worth more than money. What can I say, that's the only way they're telling lies. The architecture and layout of the privacy rooms are, of course, good, I don't argue, but the girls themselves - I wish I was dead. "I can't do that, I'm so uncomfortable, please don't be so harsh, don't squeeze my boobs so hard..."No fun, just unnecessary hassle. Despite this, many girls tried to "appease" me, but so far none of them have succeeded.

Even though we try to conduct an honest business, without the main principles of happiness we will not be happy. Robbery of warehouses, banks and other things is an integral part of our work, or more precisely, the work of the punitive squad, of which I am the commander. My favorite weapons are two Desert Eagles, painted white and red to match my favorite color scheme. My father taught me to shoot from the age of 8, and every day, month, year I honed my skills to perfection.Because of the accuracy of my shooting, in which I always hit the target with my Eagles, my colleagues nicknamed me "Vector", supposedly the bullets fly smoothly, without deviation, and at any distance. Shitty nickname, I don't like it.

Too many punitive operations were carried out. Many civilians died during the assaults. As a commander, I personally killed prisoners without any remorse (of course, after I had knocked out the necessary information from them).Captured young girls and women were often abused by my soldiers. An extremely disgusting process, I would say. The first time I just endured it, but then these heart-rending screams and slapping sounds began to infuriate me. The killing of one's own soldiers left an unpleasant aftertaste, but the next day everything was forgotten. And to my father's next question:

-Where did he go ?I answered quietly, calmly and simply:-Deserted.

In hell, the cauldron has probably already been prepared for me. Okay, I still don't give a f*ck about dying, let it be patient.