Bullet #9: Secret surveillance and easy respite

The room was wide and very spacious. There wasn't a lot of furniture in it, mainly a desk, chairs, a bar sideboard, and a couple of bedside tables. But what stood out most was the huge bed in the middle of the room. It was called a two-seater, although in fact, it could accommodate 6 people if it lays down as a jack.The naked girl lay on this very bed and caught her breath. A man loomed over her, however, comparing him to an ordinary man would be disrespectful to the former. The individual in question had shrunken skin that had sunk into his body, flabby arms and legs; if you had seen him in person, you would most likely have thought that he hadn't eaten for a month. And yet, an incredible aura of danger emanated from him, which even the girl lying under him had to withstand.The man leaned over the girl's chest and pulled his tongue over her small breast, deliberately catching her nipple. The girl let out a slight moan. And although this quiet sound lasted only an unfortunate one and a half seconds, one could immediately understand from it that the libertine was clearly enjoying these caresses. The scene played out in the blue glow of a night light.

The door swung open and a soldier with a slightly distorted face and dark yellow skin and small goat horns walked in. Upon entering, he got down on one knee.

- Long live the great Alzur! I have a message for you, sir.

- How many times have I told you not to interfere with me during my vacation!

The man's voice was grunting, like that of a seventy-year-old man, but at the same time very loud, so loud that even the deaf could hear his cry.

- I beg your pardon, oh great lord, but the general said it was urgent.

- He doesn't decide what's urgent and what's not! While I indulge in pleasure with this beautiful succubus, no one dares to bother me and say that there is something more important than my peace.

- And yet, I am obliged to convey his message.

- Then speak quickly, I still have a couple of plans for her, and I don't want to waste time.

- A dangerous person was spotted in your domain. Signs: white clothes with red elements and the same white hair.

- And why is he dangerous?

- At the moment, according to our intelligence officers, he dealt with the alpha individual of Bared, Friral, and a rare white snake, taking all their remains and taking them to a certain place.

- These are too unnecessary news, get out!

- The problem is that his power is growing too quickly and it is not clear why. He was also seen in contact with the mountain artisan, Kagor.

- Does this handicraft worker owe us anything?

- We dug into the archives and found out that Kagor was a participant in the third and fourth revolutions. In the latter he forged weapons for our soldiers. So rather, we are indebted to him.