CHAPTER 19

"Sir. Your car is ready" Taehyung's PA informed. Taehyung got up from the sofa and moved out of the hotel lounge where he was waiting for his team to ready his car so that he can leave for the meeting with Mr. Bruno Murphy. Bruno is a real estate broker originating from Ireland and also is an interior designer along with his wife Kelly for the hotel business taehyung is introducing here.

Taehyung sat in the car and the driver drove off. His team followed behind with another car.

Stepping out of the car taehyung got into the Vintage interiors building. Bruno is the sole owner of the company.

As soon as he entered he was invited by Bruno himself who gave him a big bouquet of flowers and all of the company employees who were present their to welcome him clapped. All of them were excited as this was Thee Kim taehyung at the entrance of their company building and also because this project was the biggest project their company would be handling since their existence. Although taehyung is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world he still collaborate with small and new companies to support them and invest in them. He knows the struggle because there was also a time when his company was small and he barely had any investors.

He accepted the bouquet with small nod of his head and passed it on to one of his personal assistants. "Welcome! Welcome! Mr. Kim welcome! " Bruno invited him guiding him towards the elevator so that they can go to the conference room and start discussing over designs for the hotel.

While moving to the elevator taehyung noticed a small nursery on the ground floor of the building. He stopped moving for a minute and peeked in. He smiled seeing the children playing amongst themselves. "This is the daycare for the staff children." Bruno informed stopping as well when he found taehyung stopping and looking inside the daycare they've arranged for the staff children. "Impressive" Taehyung whispered with a small smile and thought to develop a small daycare in his company as well.

As taehyung moved out of the elevator and went inside the conference room he saw some of the employees who were preparing the presentation he greeted them and went towards his seat guided by Bruno. The employees greeted back with a 90° bow and stood beside their own designated seats. "We'll start the meeting as soon as the lead designer for this project arrives. We are so sorry to keep you waiting sir but she is running late today." Bruno informed taehyung about the designer who nodded in acknowledgement and looked at his manager "we have 12 minutes for the meeting and if your designer still is not here we'll move out. Exactly at 01:01 PM we'll move out of the building." Taehyung's secretary informed everyone.

"Just a minute" Bruno excused himself and went out of the conference hall. He took his phone out of his pants pocket and called her.

"Hello? Yes? Where are you how much time do you need? Mr. Kim is already here and he is waiting"

"Sir. I am in the parking I am just coming in 10 minutes."
She informed from the other side.

B

runo came back and sat at his place looking towards the door from time to time while checking the time on his watch.

Soon the door opened and came in a beautiful lady while juggling files and laptop in her hands. "May I come in sir?" She asked. "Yes! Yes come in fast! Where were you?" Bruno asked. "I am sorry sir. I was stuck in traffic." She informed keeping the files and laptop on the table and taking her seat after greeting everyone. Everyone present in the room looked at her and greeted her back except taehyung. Who neither looked at her not did he greet her back. "Mr.kim this is Jungkook our lead designer for the project" Bruni introduced Jungkook to everyone who stood up bowed at everyone. "And Jungkook this the one and only Mr. Kim taehyung. Owner of the Kim's industries" As soon as the words left Bruno's mouth Jungkook snapped her neck up to look at the "Mr.kim" Everyone was talking about. Jungkook not even in her wildest dreams thought that out of all the Mr. Kim's  it would be taehyung she is going to work with. Her wide eyes soon got filled with tears looking at taehyung who looked different? She can't point it out but taehyung did look different. "Tae?" She whispered looking at him with teary eyes and finally taehyung looked up. They had an eye contact for less than a minute when taehyung looked away and faced Bruno "c--can we start with meting already if we are done with the introduction Mr. Murphy" He scolded himself for stuttering.

Soon the meeting was started and Jungkook along with her co-workers showed the designs and ideas for the new building. "So Mr. Kim what do you think?" Bruno asked facing taehyung with a smile. He was impressed by the work of his employees. "Hmm. When are we going to see the land?" Taehyung asked instead. "Right away Mr. Kim." Bruno answered back. Soon taehyung's manager yeonjun came forward and handed Bruno a file full of contracts to sign. Bruno read the documents thoroughly and signed them all. Both of them stood up from their chairs and shook hands sealing their deals. Everyone started proceeding out of the room with huge smiles. Jungkook was still sitting inside looking at a spot completely zoned out. She came back to his senses when he heard a click sound. She looked up and saw taehyung standing in front of her seat. She kept looking at him without uttering a single word. She stood up from her chair still looking at taehyung.

"What? Didn't expect me here?" Taehyung asked looking straight in her eyes.

Jungkook opened her mouth to say something. Anything. But no words came out of her mouth. She kept looking at him glossy eyes soon a sob escaped her mouth and without even realising she was crying. It was as if she was in a trance. As if she was dreaming. A dream from where she'll woke up. All alone. Again.

Taehyung held one of her cheeks in his palm and wiped the tears with his thumb. He held her nape and moved her face forward towards his chest and soon hugged her patting her back with one hand to calm her down while the other was on her waist.
"Shh. Now I'm here right? Don't cry." He said and this only resulted for jungkook to cry more clutching his shirt with both of her hands.

._._._._._._._._._._.

They met guys :')

Please vote and comment 🙇‍♀️❤

Thank you for reading.