CHAPTER 3

It was 10 at night when both taekook came back home. They greeted their house help maya who was cleaning the kitchen and made their way to their room. They took their clothes off and showered together changed into comfortable pjs and laid under the duvet cuddling.

Jungkook placed her head on tae's chest and wrapped herself completely on tae's torso while tae was making patterns on her back. "Tae" Jungkook called out quietly "hmmm" He hummed "can you please bring a pregnancy test kit tomorrow please?" Jungkook whispered almost inaudible. Tae looked at her "do you think?" He asked. "Hmm" Jungkook nodded. Tae held her close. Closer and tight. Completely pressing their bodies together and kissed her forhead "okay. I'll go tomorrow." And both of them driffted off sleep in each other's arms close to each other listening to each other's heartbeat.

._._._._._._._._._._.

"Welcome! Welcome back to Korea park yuri!" She welcomed herself back in korea while inhaling the air of korea and continued "now I only have one thing in mind only one person in mind which is taetae my taetae. I am back my taetae now we'll marry each other just like how we promised when we were five!"

She took a cab from the airport straight to the Kim mansion.

._._._._._._._._._._.

Meanwhile in one of the bedrooms of the Kim mansion taehyung's beautiful wife was struggling and gaging while emptying her system in the commode. "Tae go and bring what I told you yesterday." Jungkook told her husband panting who was rubbing his back all this while sitting beside her. Tae nodded and stood up with jungkook made her brush her teeth and settled her on the bed before going out.

In the living room he was met with his mother who asked him where he was going in such a hurry "jungkook mom. He's not well. He's been throwing up since the day before yesterday so I'm going to the pharnasist." And he hurriedly went out after wearing his hoodie and the mask. "Oh? What happened to kookie? Let me check?" Mrs. Kim mumbled to herself while going towards taekook's bedroom but before she could she heard the doorbell. So deciding against her pervious decision she went to the door to attend the intruder.

"MOOOM!!" yuri yelled excited as soon as the doors to the Kim mansion were opened and hugged Mrs. Kim tight.

"Omg yuri!? After so long? Where have been? Come inside. We all tried to reach for a year straight but there was no clue of you at all. Nothing to contact you." Mrs. Kim exclaimed seeing her son's childhood bestfriend while inviting her inside. Before yuri could explain they heard another voice which belonged to Mr. Kim "what's with all the commotion so early in the morning?" He asked while coming down the stairs.

"DAD!!" Yuri exclaimed and hugged Mr. Kim as soon as he came downstairs. "Oh god! Yuri? Where have been child?" Mr. Kim aaked backing away from the hug.

The Kim couple considered Yuri as their child because of how close she and taehyung were since the childhood. They used to always play together and Yuri used to be at the Kim mansion most of her time. Not having her biological mother also made Yuri close with tae's parents especially hus mother.

As Yuri was about to explain they heard the main door opening and tae came in with plastic bag in his hand and he was making his way up when he was met with a very strong hug "TAETAE!! I MISSED YOU SO SO SO MUCH!" Yuri said in tears. Taehyung recognising the voice hugged her back and asked "where have been Yuri? Why did not call me Or even attended my calls in the past year??" Tae asked.

But before their conversation could go any further Mrs. Kim looked at the bag tae was holding and noticed a PT that was peeking out of bag. She smiled and told tae to first keep this package inside his room and then come and meet Yuri.

Tae nodded and went to his room gave the package to jungkook who went inside the washroom and started doing according to what the instructions in the packet were saying.

While tae was waiting outside he heard voices calling him down and with so much going on in his mind he went downstairs without thinking much.

"It was nothing mom. It's just that i wanted to completely focus on my modeling career so I completely cut myself off any distractions. You know I did thirty shows in a year. I made a world record----" She was cutt off when tae asked "so are we a distraction to you now?"

She turned around and looked at tae. Went to him and him wrapping her arms around his torso. It was common for them they were childhood bestfriends. She looked up at him 'he has grown more handsome' she thought before shooking her head and answred him "no tae I just wanted give the whole of me to my career for once."

"But this not the way yuri. You could've told us informed us? Why did you completely cut yourself off of us? Were we not at all important for for you?" Tae asked. Hurt that his best friend did not even call him once in a whole year. "No tae! You're the most important person for me!" She exclaimed "you know I did not even talk to my dad. I know I've hurted you but now I'm here. Tell me how can I compen-----" She was cut off when they heard someone yelling.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE WHEN I TOLD YOU TO WAIT INSIDE OF OUR ROOM?" jungkook yelled from upstairs.

They all looked up only to see the disheveled state of jungkook looking at tae with so much anger and hurt in his eyed.

. _ .