CHAPTER 18

10 months later.

"Carefull yuri. There's another step" Taehyung said helping yuri come down the stairs who held her swelled belly. "I can't even see anything taetae~" She whined pouting at taehyung. Taehyung just chuckled and continued helping her.

He made her sit on the couch in the living room and went towards the kitchen where Mrs. Kim was preparing breakfast for everyone. He went towards her and pecked her cheeks smilling lightly at her. Mrs. Kim smiled back at her son with sad eyes. She notices how taehyung tries to act all normal and happy but she knows. She knows taehyung is not happy with whatever is happening. He misses her. But can she do anything about it? Maybe. But can she do it all alone? No. She definitely needs someone to help her bring everything back to normal. She sighs sadly thinking about how everything is going in their lives. Packing taehyung's lunch for the office she moves out of the kitchen and walks towards the dinning table where the breakfast has already been arranged by the house helps. "Taetae when will you come to pick me for my scan today?" Yuri asks sipping on her lemonade. "Uhmm I'll come by the evening around 5. Be ready alright." Taehyung answered standing up about to leave for the office when Mr. Kim spoke. "When is your flight tae?"
"Tomorrow evening dad" He replied and went out driving towards his office.

Within 15 minutes taehyung reached his office. The guards and the employees he passed through greeted him. He greeted back and straight away went to his private lift that would take him to his office. Reaching the 40th floor of the office he greeted his secretary "bring me my schedule hyemi. " He told her going inside the cabin. Hyemi, taehyung's secretary nodded and went inside the cabin following her boss. The 40th floor was the top most floor of the building only reserved for the owner and his secratary. Taehyung had a cabin and inside his cabin he had an attached master bedroom and a bathroom along with a walk in closet for the times he stays in the office. He also had a personal canteen for himself on the same floor. "Sir you have a meeting in 30 minutes with Mr. Park and then you have a meeting with Mr. Lee. You also have to go for sight seeing of our new hotel." His secratary dictated his schedule for the day. "Hmm. And have you booked rooms for our international business trip?" Taehyung asked "yes sir I've booked the rooms for our team for the next 12 days. I've also emailed you the flight tickets." She Informed. Taehyung nodded and motioned her to go out after informing her to ready the conference room. Taehyung along with his team which includes his secratary hyemi, his two personal assistants, his CAs and his manager yeonjun are flying tomorrow for the sight seeing of their new international hotel in Dublin. They will meet their investors and civil engineers and interior designers there for the construction of their new building. He sighs and starts the work for the day.

._._._._._._._._._._.

Ireland, Dublin. 09:30 AM.

Jungkook woke up by the bright sun light coming from the window of her bedroom

Jungkook woke up by the bright sun light coming from the window of her bedroom. She yawned and stretched her body. She sat on the bed for a while thinking about the day and what all things she'll be doing today. Sighing she moved forward to peeked inside the pink crib kept beside her bed to check on her baby to see if she's sleeping or not. She smiled seeing eunseo still sleeping peacefully that means she has time to take a quick bath and maybe prepare breakfast as well. She quickly stood up and made her bed. Then she went to the crib took eunseo out of her crib, made her sleep on the bed fencing her with big pillows so that she doesn't fell off the bed and went inside the bathroom to take shower. Eunseo does not like to sleep in the crib at all. Jungkook puts her there only after she has fallen asleep. So as to not make her cry when she wakes up jungkook made her sleep on the bed.

15 minutes later jungkook came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe with a towel wrapped around her wet hair. She came out and checked if eunseo has woken up or not. And yes this time eunseo was wide awake and was playing with herself by throwing her hands and legs in the air and babbling in her baby launguage. She chuckled and went towards her. Eunseo looked at her mother with big doe eyes.
When eunseo was born it was hard to tell who she looked like but as she is growing up day by day she keeps looking more like her dad. Eunseo in all ways is her dad's carbon copy!

"Aha my little baby is up? How did my baby sleep last night huh??" Jungkook talked to her in a baby voice while pecking and lightly biting her stomach

"Aha my little baby is up? How did my baby sleep last night huh??" Jungkook talked to her in a baby voice while pecking and lightly biting her stomach. Eunseo giggled and tried to push jungkook's head off her stomach while covering her stomach with her tee. Jungkook took her in her arms and rocked her "ish my baby all happy-happy in the morning huuuh? My baby loveees bright sunny mornings right? Huh?" She talked. Eunseo kept looking at her face and tried to respond her with her big eyes. Jungkook sat on the bed cross legged and laid eunseo on her lap. She slid her robe aside and fed her. After feeding her jungkook put her on her right shoulder and was patting her back when she got a call from her boss. Jungkook works in a designing company as an interior designer and soon she is going to be handling her biggest project in Dublin. Her boss called her to mail him the design and to reach office an hour before the meeting. Jungkook mailed the designs to her boss and got herself and eunseo ready for the day. Jungkook leaves eunseo at the daycare in their office building. She took her lunch box, eunseo's bag, eunseo, the car keys and the house keys and left for the office.

._._._._._._._._._._._.

It was early in the morning when taehyung along with his team reached Dublin. He along with his team went straight to the hotel. He asked his secretary to schedule the meeting in the evening till then they will go for the sight seeing for their new hotel.

._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The twist is yet come guysss ;)

Please do vote and comment 🙇‍♀️❤