CHAPTER 15

"Mom! We are going to the hospital. Jungkook thinks she is going in labour." Taehyung informed his mother while walking down with jungkook holding her hand in one hand to help her walk while with the other he held the hospital bag. It was a week after the incident. Taehyung forgave his parents and the jeons the instant they apologized. Taehyung is not someone to hold grudges that too against the people who care for him and jungkook. His managers and lawyers released statements regarding the rumour stating that it was fake and if anyone tries to spread more such fake rumours they'd have to face legal repucations.

"Okay baby. Call us if they admit kookie." Mrs. Kim said going towards them and kissing both of them on their foreheads. They nodded and left the house.

Taekook entered the hope hospital and went towards doctor choi's cabin.
"Good morning doc. My wife is having conteactions can you please check her." Tae greeted and informed her. She smiled and told taekook to sit. She told get assistant to check jungkook's weght albd blood pressure and she informed her that everything was alright. Then the doctor told jungkook to lay down on the bed. Jungkook did and the doctor checked the heartbeat of the baby. She called taehyung near to where jungkook was. "Mrs.kim here has started labour. It would be best ifyou admit her now." The doctor informed. Taehyung nodded and asked jungkook what she wants. "Yes tae. I am good here. You just book a room." Jungkook said and taehyung nodded going out of the room to the reception to make arrangements. The doctor performed CTG (cardio toco graphy) on jungkook to know how the child is dealing with the pain and how strong the contractions are. After that she concluded that the heartbeat of the child is completely normal and jungkook will probably have a normal delivery. Jungkook was then transferred to the suite taehyung booked for her delivery. Taehyung was told to make jungkook eat food and make sure she releasels her stool. As soon as they entered the suite tarhyung informed his parents and the jeons that jungkook has been admitted and told them that it would be best if they come tomorrow as fir now jungkook is only facing mild contractions. Soon a nurse entered inside and checked jungkook's PV. Which is internal examination it is done to check the thickness of the cervix and the membranes and how much the vagina has dialated. "It's still two-finger tight." She told jungkook and moved out. After that a nurse came to check on her in every 30 minutes check the baby's heartbeat and her blood pressure. At around 5 pm. In the evening jungkook was taken to give birth because now she was feeling extreme contractions and was almost 12 cm dialated. Taehyung informed his parents and soon the kims along with yuri and the jeons arrived at the hospital. Everyone was waiting anxiously out the labour room except yuri who was casually sitting there eating her ramen making loud slurping noises. Everyone around her gave her weird and annoyed looks. Tae went near her held her hand making her stand up "go out finish it and then come inside." Tae said annoyed. "But taetae--" Yuri was cut off when Mr. Kim butted in told her to go to the canteen area. She left from there annoyed. "Everything will be fine tae." Mr. Kim squeezed his shoulder in reassurance and he nodded looking at his father.

Soon the doors were open and a nurse came out with a baby in her hands. "Who is the father?" She asked with a smile. Taehyung moved forward and the nurse showed him the baby. Taehyung looked at his little princess with teary eyes.

 "How's my wife?" He asked the nurse while still admiring the baby

"How's my wife?" He asked the nurse while still admiring the baby. " She's good just a little tired. She's getting cleaned now." The nurse informed handing him the baby before moving away from there. Taehyung held his baby very delicately while showing her to others. "Mom dad look" He showed her to his parents who cooed next he showed her to jungkook's parents and hobi and nayeon. "Tae go inside." Mr. Jeon said and be nodded.

Tae went inside with the baby. Only to see jungkook sleeping. He placed the baby in the crib placed next to jungkook's bed and beside jungkook on the bed. He kissed her forehead and then held her hands. "Thankyou so much my love. Thankyou my baby. Thankyou for coming in my life baby thankyou for giving me the best gift of my life." He said hugging her hands. "I love you tae" Jungkook said carassing his head with her other hand. Tar looked up hearing her voice. "You're up baby?" Tae asked helping her sit by adjusting her bed and jungkook hummed. Tae again sat beside her. They both smilled at each other before leaning into a kiss. "Bring her to me tae" Jungkook said after pulling back from the kiss. Tae nodded and went towards the crib, picking his daughter up and handing her to jungkook. "She's beautiful" Jungkook whispered looking at her face. "Just like you" Tae whispered back before kissing both of their foreheads. Soon everyone came inside and started to take the baby Kim and playing with her. Although yuri was not intrested in the baby she still took her in her arms just to get tae's attention but as soon as the baby was placed in her hands she started whining "aww baby what happened why are you crying huh?" Yuri tried to talk to her in baby voice but she cried more loudly. Yuri tried to shush her but she kept crying soon a nurse entered and took the baby in her hands telling jungkook to feed her. Everyone except Yuri left the room to give the new parents some privacy. Yuri stood there. She felt embarassed at how the baby was snatched from her before she could shout at the nurse and create a scene Mrs. Kim came back and dragged her out of the room.

Jungkook pushed her hospital gown from one side and as instructed by the nurse she held her baby's nape and brought her face closer to her breat. She gently pushed her bud inside her mouth and statrted massaging her breast to stimulate the milk flow. She laid back on the bed and kept her head on tae's shoulder who was sitting behind her on the bed and looking at everything attentively. He wrapped his hands around jungkook's waist and held her breast with his hand and started massaging it removing jungkook's hand as she was injected with IV and it might hurt her hand.

._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Liked by @parkmimi295 and 21,06,364 others

Kim_Taehyung 
she's here. @kims_kookie ❤
Comments on this post have been disabled.

Taehyung's post gained a lot of attention all around the world people were confused to see the post at first but soon there confusion was gone when the official statement from the taehyung's manager made everything clear. The statement mentioned taekook's marriage and the arrival of his daughter.

._._._._._._._._._._._.

Please vote and comments guys. It motivates me to update 🙏🙇‍♀️

The next update will be in june as I've my exams.