CHAPTER 2

Jungkook wore a simple black jeans with a white crop top and a denim jacket above it. She put on her mask, took her cute little yellow purse and headed out after bidding her in-laws a goodbye.

(Jungkook's outfit^)

She sat inside the car and drove off to her studio. Jungkook owns a small studio in Gwanghwamun in the seoul city. Before marriage jungkook used to work from home but after marriage taehyung helped jungkook make a studio which is also closer to his company headquaters.

Jungkook along with her two assistants ; sumi and goyeon works here. Sumi and goyeon met jungkook at a webniar organised by their university where jungkook visited and taught the students of the university about colour cordination and different types of home decors. Although jungkook used to work from home before but she still was a well established and popular interior designer in seoul. She has designed homes for a lot k-idols and celebrities she has also designed famous hotels of korea including the hotels owned by the Kim groups before marriage. Alongside being jungkook's assistants, sumi and goyeon are also good friends with jungkook. Good enough to be invited to taekook's wedding.

She walked inside her studio after parking the car. She saw sumi working on the laptop and greeted her "hi sumi! What are you doing? Where's goyeon?" She asked. "Hello jungkook. Nothing much just finalising the living room of the Lee's." Jungkook made a 'oh' with his mouth and again asked about goyeon "he called in sick today." Sumi replied.

After talking to sumi jungkook walked inside her cabinet and started designing Lee's bedrooms on his laptop. It was mid-day when he received a call and without looking at the caller I'd jungkook picked up the call.

'Hello'
She smilled hearing the voice.

'Hello Tae. How are you? How's the meeting going?' She replied.

'I'm good. The meeting went great baby. How are you? What is my baby doing?' Tae asked from the other side.

'Just busy with my designs tae.' She replied 'also tae I'd be going to my parents today. Wanted to meet junso so can you please pick me up in the evening?'

'Yes baby of course! I also want to meet baby jungso. Let's meet in the evening and then I'll take you out on a date.'

'Okay! Thanks hubby. Ly" Jungkook squealed.

'Love you too much my baby love" Taehyung replied.

Both of them hung up and continued there work. At around 2 pm in the noon jungkook left her studio after bidding sumi a goodbye and left for his parents house.

Parking the car in front of hua house she went inside with a lot of gifts for little baby jungso and the cake Mrs. Kim gave him for her parents.

"Mom. Dad." She shouted and Mrs. Jeon immediately came out of the living room and hugged her daughter tight. Nayeon also cane out with junso and smilled at him.

"Baby. You here? Why did you not inform any of us before coming? Is tae also here baby?" Mrs. Jeon asked looking behind jungkook after backing away from the hug still holding jungkook's shoulder.

"Why? Can I not come here without informing?" She asked "And No tae is not here I came alone he'll be here in the evening." She informed further.

"No baby you can come here anytime you want. I was just surprised." Mrs. Jeon said. "That was the plan" She winked at Mrs Jeon while going towards nayeon and side hugged her as she was carrying jungso "how are you noona? And hows my little baby jungso? Huh? How's ny little baby doing?" She said while tickling jungso who hid her face in her mother's neck  and laughed out loud.

"Look baby aunty kookie baught so many toys for you look" She said excited while sitting on the couch. She took out a container and gave it to nayeon. "Mom sent this cake for y'all noona" She informed. Nayeon let jungso down who immidately went to his kookie who had so many toys around him while nayeon took the container from jungkook and asked "how are you and tae kookie?" "We are good noona. How is hobi hyung? And wheres dad?" She asked. Hobi's doing good and today dad is at the cafe. The continued talking while jungso played with his new toys.

._._._._._._._._.

It was around 6 pm in the evening when taehyung arrived at the Jeon house and saw jungkook laughing and giggling with his family. 'She us so beautiful especially when she laughs.' Tae thought looking at jungkook's happy face.

"Taeeeeeeee" Jungkook shouted from where he was sitting breaking taehyung's trance when she saw her husband standing at the entrance and ran towards him to hug him tight.

Tae taken aback from the sudden force hugged jungkook back while balancing on his two feet and twirled her around. Both giggling. The Jeon family smilled softly seeing the interaction.

Tae sat with his in-laws for a while and at around 7:30 pm they left for their date.

They chose one of the Kim restraurants to have their dinner. Taehyung ordered jungkook's favorite bulgogi and spicy makguksu with banana milkshakes for both of them.

As soon as the orders arrived jungkook face twisted in disgust and she covered her mouth with her hands. "OMG tae please get this out of here. The smell is killing me please." She told her husband looking at him with pleading eyes. "What?? What's wrong baby?! Isn't this favorite?? You loved the smell of your food." Tae asked bewildered as to why jungkook is making such faces. "Washroom! I need to use the washroom! Where's the washroom?" Jungkook said standing up and went towards where waitress pointed. Taehyung followed.

As soon as taehyung entered inside the washroom he saw jungkook throwing up in one of the stalls of the washroom. He went to her and patted her back "it's okay jungkook it's okay let it out baby it's alright." Tae consoled her. Junglook finished throwing up and ket herself fall on tae "I am sorry tae. I don't know what happened to me but I was not able to tolerate the smell of it. I am sorry I ruined our date" Jungkook cried while breathing heavily. "No baby. Don't apologize. It's not you fault. AT ALL. Don't blame yourself. Let's see a doctor tommorow you even threw everything you ate yesterday. I think you are having digestion problems." Jungkook had no energy to answer anything so she just nodded. Tae make her stand up after flushing he took her to wash basin washed her face corrected her dress and tidyed her hair and took her with him out of the washroom out of the restraurant in his car and drove back home.