CHAPTER 14

"What is this tae? What are they showing in the news?" Mrs. Kim said looking at tae with a questioning look.

"Mom! I've no idea I swear to God. I don't know anything mom?" Tae said looking at her. "What do you mean by you don't know anything taehyung?" Mr. Kim asked coming inside the house. He was gardening in the huge lawn of the Kim mansion when he got a call from Mr. Jeon who was extremely furious and told him all that was on the news. Mr. Kim called Mr. Jeon over to talk the matter out.

"Dad---" Taehyung was cut off when his father looked at him with disappointment. "I never thought you'll do sonething like this. It is clearly you in those photos. Why did you do it taehyung." He said shaking his head in disappointment. "Dad don't you believe me? Don't you know I can't do anything like this? I love jungkook? Why would I ever want to let go someone like her? I am married to her! We are going to have a child why would I do that? Don't you trust me dad?" Tae said desperately wanting his father to believe in him. He has never let his father down ever in his life. His father has always talked about him and looked at him with atmost pride in his eyes. The disappointed look he saw in his father's eyes today for him did something to his heart. "I trust you tae. I know my son can never do anything like this. But how do I ignore the photos they are showing all over the internet?" His father said looking into his eyes. He could see the honesty and the truth in his eyes but how can he neglect what he saw on the internet. "Then ---" Tae was cut off with another voice that belonged to hoseok. All of them turned to the main entrance of the mansion only to see hoseok and Mr. Jeon enterning inside furiously moving forward towards taehyung. "You bastard how dare you!!" Hoseok shouted moving close to taehyung he was about to grab his collar and maybe punch him in the face when suddenly he was pushed back. He looked back only to see jungkook standing in front of taehyung and glaring at him in anger. "Stay away hyung and who do you think you're calling a bastard? You have absolutely no right to call my husband a bastard. No one has any right to shame him! " Jungkook shouted looking at everyone present there. "I've been listening to everything silently but that does not mean I won't speak up when you guys are trying to hurt him without even listening to what he has to say." Jungkook shouted again clutching her stomach with one hand. "Kookie bab---" Jungkook cut Mr Jeon off with a glare. "I know my husband better than anyone in the world. I trust him more than my life. I know he can never ever do anything like this ever."  She glared at everyone again. "He is here trying to justify himself desperately but you all believe the photos on the internet over him?" She asked. "The day your internet detectives are mentioning over the internet he had his supposed 'date' was the day we went to the clinic for my scan! He was with me the whole time that day! Since the day ive entered my third trimister he is been working from home. He goes out with me whenever he does. So tell me when did he cheat on me?" She clutched her stomach again. She's been having bad contractions since the morning today. While everyone looked at her stunned not able to answer anything taehyung looked at her with love filled glossy eyes. He felt so proud to be the husband of jungkook. The amount of trust jungkook has on him made taehyung fall in love with her all over again. He held her hands from behind and caressed her back telling her to calm down. She grabbed his hands and went towards their bedroom.

Taekook went inside their room and taehyung made jungkook sit on the bed who was breathing heavily while clutching her stomach trying to calm herself down. "I.. I.. I'll bring... You.... Your medicines.. Wai.. Wait." Taehyung said avoiding eye contact. Jungkook looked at him in pity. Taehyung is the worst person at lying and hiding his emotions but he still tries his best to do so just because he doesn't want to 'bother' anyone. Jungkook smiled sadly at him and held his hand. Taehyung looked back at him with teary wide eyes. "Sit." Jungkook whispered. Tae immediately sat down beside her while hanghing his head low. She made him look at him "I trust you. I love you. Will always do okay?" Jungkook said looking at him and that was all that took for taehyung to cry miserably in her arms thanking her and apologozing to her. "Why are you apologizing baby? Nothing is your fault." Jungkook said carassing his head. "Than.. Thank.. Thank you for tru.. Trusting me baby" Taehyung cried looking up at her. Jungkook kissed his forgead and shook her head. "I think those pictures were of the time when you went to get food with yuri?" She questioned. "Yes... I rem.. Remember now. That is yuri. I was about to clear it everyone downstairs in the living room bu.. But no.. No.. No one was letting me say anything kookie." He said in between his cries. "I know baby and you don't have to justify yourself in front of anyone hubby. I know you're right I trust you and that's all that matters." She said pecking his face multiple time until he started giggling.

Back in the living room Mrs. Kim was crying while all men in the room had a look of shame on their faces. They were ashamed that they did not trust tae and trusted the news over him. "We are sorry. Ahm we.. We'll get going. Come hobi." Mr. Jeon said without looking at anyone and went out of the mansion with hobi following behind. Mr. Kim looked up at the door of taekook's room with guilty eyes and left for his own. 'Why did he even question his own son?' He thought.

._._._._ _._._._._._._.

Please vote and comment guys.
🙇‍♀️

In the upcoming chapters taekook will also use their Instagram accounts :)

(This is tae's official account^)

(This is tae's private account ^)

(This jungkook's private account^)