Green-Hat Pirates

.....................................................................

(They had just finished naming everything about the crew..

Their flag had been drawn by Kabuto and their name has been given with the ship's name also)

(Their flag has a black background with a huge white skull that had 2 bones that crossed against themselves.. The skull wore a green and white hat like the one blaze had on.

Their ship is the same size as the "Going Merry" but it has a falcon head at the front that could be seen and small wings at both side of the ship)

Blaze: So we are settled for the names..?
Yor: Yeah! The names are nice and now that your hat has a significant role on the ship, so make sure it won't lost
Blaze: Of course not.. This hat was given to me by my grandpa, the man I love the most
Lee: "Green-Hat Pirates" is a good name that can represent us.. "Soaring Falcon" is also a good name for the ship.. It's like God gifted us those beautiful names

Kabuto: Now the only thing we don't have is bounty..
Lee: I would love for my first bounty to be "80 million berries"
Blaze: I can't just wait to get Yoriichi and escape to the grandline
Hinata: Some say the grandline is pirates graveyard, so we've to get stronger to overcome that
Blaze: Don't worry Hinata, there's no way we would die that easily

(They were getting closer to Canal Prison as they all got ready to invade the prison)

Blaze: Hinata! Take the ship around to the back of the prison, you are our only hope of escape.. Yor! Kill all the guards that protects the exit and get us a free getaway.. We would go rescue Yoriichi
Hinata/Yor: Right!
Blaze: C'mon boys! It's time to fill our bloodthirsty soul

Lee/Kabuto: LET'S GO!!!

(They dropped down the boys at the entrance of the prison as they began turning the ship away.. They took time before they invaded so that the ship can sail to the prison's back exit..

Kabuto, Lee and blaze opened the huge door that was closed as they saw many prison guards on a watch out.. The prison guards pointed their guns at the 3 of them as blaze sweat drops)

Blaze: Damn! Separate guys!!

(They shot their guns as blaze, Lee and Kabuto got separated and dodged all their bullets)

"Lee's POV"

(I continued running west as more soldiers showed up, I boosted myself at them as I punched and kicked them making a pathway for me..

I ran towards a door that had a writing on it "Stage 1"

I barged into the door and saw more and many soldiers that had their weapons at hand. They rushed towards me as I then ignite my right leg in green flame..

I spin on one spot as green flame tornado was forming, the ground was breaking as rocks flew in the air I increased the heat of my flame tornado as the rocks became tiny rocks..

I began kicking the rocks at them with different fighting style at an unseeable speed, they were getting killed and I continued to use those rocks as a form of tiny bullets..

I stopped and saw that the whole place was on fire and all the soldiers were dead, I easily walked through the dead bodies and went into were they kept the prisoners..

They were many prisoners as they beckoned to me to release them)

Lee: If you all want me to release you then tell me which stage did they keep Yoriichi..?
???: On stage 3.. Where the commander and cap'tn that governs here stays.. Now please release us!
Lee: Alright! Stay away from the rods of the prison cell, I'm gonna burn it down

(Few minutes later)

(I've released all the prisoners on stage 1 and killed all the soldiers that protects there..

I was leading a crowd of over 500 prisoners as they all promised to never leave me)

Lee: This is what they call "Raid"

To Be Continued