Chapter 39

Sofia

Tracing Sofia's inner thigh slowly enough to observe her every single reaction made me realise just how flawlessly responsive her body was to even the slightest graze of my fingers.

I could see a dilution of the innocence in her eyes, an enigmatic fire of suppressed desires and yearning slowly taking over. 

Despite her obvious silent plea to be erotically attended to and relieved, I couldn't miss the panic and shock widening her eyes and keeping her from staying still.

The concept of being caressed by a man's hand was with no doubt new to her and she probably felt confused by the things she felt, things I could tell she was dying to dive deeper into.

She just needed a little bit of guidance and a push of motivation assuring her it was normal and okay to feel as horny as she felt.

There was no shame in feeling aroused and desiring befitting attention. She was mine to sexually fulfil and I wouldn't fail her.

I slowly dragged my fingertips down her inner thigh until they were an inch away from grazing her white, lacy panties.

I kept my eyes on her, watching as her back arched more sharply the closer I got to caressing where I knew she was dying the most for my attention.

She could barely breathe, her chest heaving up and down with her nipples fully erect and sticking out of her silk nightdress invitingly.

I found pleasure in taking my time with her, teasing and leaving her desperate. I intentionally strayed my fingers from the centre to the sides of her panties, tracing the lace until I reached her waistbone.

Flattening my palm below her navel, I smoothly slithered my hand up her stomach, sweeping her dress up with my hand.

Sofia softly gasped, drawing her thighs together and pushing herself up towards the headrest.

I placed my hand over her stomach gently but firmly, holding her in place.

"Breathe," I murmured against her skin, softly pressing my forehead into hers. "Look at me and breathe, Sofia."

She nodded with a slight quiver of her head, her pliant lips parting. I loved the way she listened to me, following my eyes despite the pressure she was under.

She began breathing through her mouth, her chest heaving so much more it pressed against mine, begging me to do wickedly erotic things to her.

"Feel my hand on your skin and get used to it," I breathed huskily, moving my hand over her smooth skin. "Know it and its graze because from now on, one of its priority functions is for your unlimited pleasure."

My words seemed to arouse her more, the fire in her eyes burning brighter and unravelling the needy vixen within her craving my touch.

I had her right where I needed her, ready to show her just how much pleasure her body was capable of taking and channelling into her core.

My hand glazed over the bottom of her naturally sitting breast, softly tugging at the perfect mount I was certain could fit in my palm with slight spills.

The strong urge I felt to knead her breasts and suck on her nipples until she was shaking drove me so fucking crazy I felt my cock harden to a level of maximum discomfort.

I took her hand from where it rested on her bare thigh and fitted it beneath mine before guiding it to cover her left breast.

"Can you feel that?" I asked her, pressing her palm flat against her nipple. "Can you feel what your body is screaming?"