Chapter 15

DOMINIC

I blinked my bleary eyes open, sleepiness slowly disappearing from my eyes. I could feel the light of dawn seep into our bedroom with a warm gentle glow, the first rays of sun lighting up the room.

Naturally, I'd want to get out of bed, stretch my muscles and watch the day fold in by the window, but my muscles cramped in place when I figured I didn't have just myself to consider.

A smile flickered across my face like a hologram, warmth blossoming in my chest as I dipped my nose into the fiery strawberry-blonde spools of Sofia's hair pooled on her pillow.

I remembered us falling asleep in this manner with me spooning her like a precious nested egg, but our legs hadn't been so intertwined, radiating maximum warmth to us both.

It must have happened sometime during the night just like it'd been frequently happening in the past week of our honeymoon.

I could feel one of my hands clamped down on her bare stomach inside her tank top like it belonged there, my little finger inches away from slipping past the waistband of her shorts.

Resisting the urge to press myself harder into her without waking her proved impossible as I further bent my head down, the tip of my nose grazing her lustrous skin through her hair, my hand splaying across her stomach possessively.

Sofia. My wife. I couldn't get enough of her no matter how much I breathed in her scent daily like a drug I'd become addicted to or pressed my body into hers to suffice my crippling need to be right where I felt I belonged, inside her.

She must have felt me awakening to get my daily dose of her lushness, stirring softly in her sleep with a soft moan.

I hissed sharply under my breath because of that simple movement she made against me, my stomach muscles cramping and my mind registering the current crisis that'd pretty much become normal lately.

My cock was brutally rock-hard and Sofia's plump ass pressed into it so hard it nearly dug between her ass cheeks wasn't helping.

I squeezed my eyes closed in agony, fighting to act oblivious to the blinding desire I felt to push her shorts aside and slip my cock inside her for even a split second. Anything as long as I could feel her walls wrap tightly around my cock and fill her up from inside.

I'd been struggling mostly in this past week ever since she'd grinded against me and we'd been trying to figure each other out.

Through visiting countless places together, sharing light-hearted moments and slowly creeping into each other's comfort zone, everything had begun feeling real at some point, the fear of impending danger melting away in her smile and warm presence.

Facing my father was something I was willing to delay as much as I could if it meant weaving my way through every layer trapping my wife and freeing her from its bondage.

I'd never been so fucking patient and tamed, relying on my hand and creative imagination to soothe the raging fire inside me to claim my wife and mark every inch of her skin with my touch and kisses as well as imprint myself inside her.

I could feel myself reach my limit with every passing second, the hunger and heightened thirst to taste my wife consuming me.

It was no secret I was sexually attracted to her and the frustration was eating me alive, threatening to unleash the sex-starved beast inside me craving to slide home, balls-deep inside her.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, diligently peeling my body away from Sofia's. A cold shower was an instant must, lest I burst inside my pants and shamelessly spoiled her in the process.